Introduce yourself to the Forum

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

And that prick Stephanie.Though i doubt the mods here will stand for his snidey digs.

Forgot about him...bellend

Phantom would be good on here too, I've been on the piss with him in Patts sound lad.

Edited by roomark

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

I'll help! I'll help! What I'd like most to do is meet him IRL.

Evil

Sent from my Sunny2 Plus using Tapatalk

I actually have a photo of him , but I will not post it , I think it’s  wrong to out him , if he wants to remain  Anonymous, he looks nothing like I envisage him too .

1 hour ago, Chokdeekap said:

I actually have a photo of him , but I will not post it , I think it’s  wrong to out him , if he wants to remain  Anonymous, he looks nothing like I envisage him too .

Good on you for not outing him 

I'm actually only messing as annoying as he can be sometimes he's an institution 🤣🤣and shit hot and getting info no one else can find.

I always thought he would be a grey old 5 foot 5  9 stone pisspot with singha vest,flip flops and a regular on Boukhao Market Tuesday/Fridays.

Hot or Cold? 🤣🤣

Edited by roomark

Just now, roomark said:

Good on you for not outing him 

I'm actually only messing as annoying as he can be sometimes he's an institution 🤣🤣and shit hot and getting info no one else can find.

I always thought he would be a grey old 5 foot 5 '5 9 stone pisspot with singha vest,flip flops and a regular on Boukhao Market Tuesday/Fridays.

Hot or Cold? 🤣🤣

Freezing ....

• Haha 1