Introduce yourself to the Forum

I am personally sickened to discover that there are others here impersonating Commissioned Officers of any service. I have a true service record and have killed for my country as well as seen colleagues die for my country. When you have seen what I have seen, very little can turn your stomach but wannabees and liars do it for me. Shame. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Captain LC Holmes said:

I am personally sickened to discover that there are others here impersonating Commissioned Officers of any service. I have a true service record and have killed for my country as well as seen colleagues die for my country. When you have seen what I have seen, very little can turn your stomach but wannabees and liars do it for me. Shame. 

And how do you know they're impersonating? 

Bet they're thinking the same about you. 

Do any tours of Northern Ireland?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

And how do you know they're impersonating? 

Bet they're thinking the same about you. 

Do any tours of Northern Ireland?

The standard response from imposters would be something like> I could tell you but I would have to kill you<

My response, of course, bread and butter training ground-well one training ground. However in this climate revealing operational details would undoubtedly lead to some bleeding heart liberal demanding a prosecution. For that reason I will not reveal the extent of my involvement in any NI operations.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Captain LC Holmes said:

The standard response from imposters would be something like> I could tell you but I would have to kill you<

My response, of course, bread and butter training ground-well one training ground. However in this climate revealing operational details would undoubtedly lead to some bleeding heart liberal demanding a prosecution. For that reason I will not reveal the extent of my involvement in any NI operations.

Well, if you're willing to tell some of the cracking stories you posted about earlier, about whatever, start a thread. I'm sure they will be well received :D

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Captain LC Holmes said:

OK, Strictly on a "need to know basis" then 

I have been involved in a few "Dark Ops" myself, 

• Haha 1

Just now, Krapow said:

Well, if you're willing to tell some of the cracking stories you posted about earlier, about whatever, start a thread. I'm sure they will be well received :D

My stories are not for public consumption. 1 2 1, ply me with alcohol, and you will get your fill . To reveal operational details online would betray the Regiment. I know it has been done by McNab et al but I will not be tempted by tens of thousands of pounds. 

1 minute ago, Captain LC Holmes said:

My stories are not for public consumption. 1 2 1, ply me with alcohol, and you will get your fill . To reveal operational details online would betray the Regiment. I know it has been done by McNab et al but I will not be tempted by tens of thousands of pounds. 

You never think of writing a book, then?

34 minutes ago, Captain LC Holmes said:

Mmmmm....

Lets see the next episode ?