Introduce yourself to the Forum

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Cheers mate, 

I do like fishing by the way, especially sea fishing. It was one of the reasons I would only move to by the sea.

I know i'd need hobbies, stuff to do.

This is fishing in a pool. Got some massive Carp, Amazon Red and Mekong Catfish amongst others.  I caught a Pacu (related to Piranha) and a huge Arapaima last time.  Another guy caught an Alligator Gar, who head (and teeth!) look exactly like an alligator.  Great day out and would thoroughly recommend it. 

3 minutes ago, I'll be back! said:

This is fishing in a pool. Got some massive Carp, Amazon Red and Mekong Catfish amongst others.  I caught a Pacu (related to Piranha) and a huge Arapaima last time.  Another guy caught an Alligator Gar, who head (and teeth!) look exactly like an alligator.  Great day out and would thoroughly recommend it. 

Hua Hin offers both then, didn't know that.

I like diving, only negative thing i'd read about Hua Hin, no good there. But small potatoes, have the likes of Krabi which is world class not far away.

Anyway, for another thread, this is the 'intro' thread, just wanted to make new members know they are welcome :)

Could start a Hua Hin thread if you wanted :D

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I put the wrong Birthday on my initial attempt to join on my iPhone but it blocked me! Had to use iPad to join, hope when I sign in again on iPhone it will work  

Same happened to me.

BTW , its a pain for an old bugger like to scroll the calendar back to the mid 50's .........

So I cheated a few dozen years.....

Edited by Thai Spice