Introduce yourself to the Forum

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

Good afternoon gentlemen. Have retired and am a frequent visitor to Pattaya. Member of PA and Secrets forums. Really exciting to see a new forum on Thailand, especially as Facebook seemed to be cornering all the social media action.

Hi mate,

nice to see ya here, hope you are enjoying a quiet Patts at the moment?

• Like 1

An old friend mentioned this forum and suggested I should sign up.  He said this forum would be free of the nastiness and bullying that has become so pervasive elsewhere.  That sounds like a great strategy so here I am, signing up.  Liverpool fan, All Blacks fan, sheep shagger....that's all the important stuff!

Edited by Stickman
  • Thumbs Up 6

11 minutes ago, Stickman said:

An old friend mentioned this forum and suggested I should sign up.  He said this forum would be free of the nastiness and bullying that has become so pervasive elsewhere.  That sounds like a great strategy so here I am, signing up.  Liverpool fan, All Blacks fan, sheep shagger....that's all the important stuff!

Welcome to the forum.

Yes its a new forum and its very much easy going here.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Liverpool fans very welcome here.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Yep, that's  exactly why many of us are here.

Welcome!

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Hello. I'm misteregg. I'm an Aries. I like travel and meeting people. WLTM anyone from anywhere in my bar. Bring chocolate.

Welcome to the board mate.

Anyone who doesn't know Phil can take it from me that he's a top lad. I've not yet been in his new bar but he was a wonderful host when a few of us visited the bar he used to manage, Secrets.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Welcome to the board mate.

Anyone who doesn't know Phil can take it from me that he's a top lad. I've not yet been in his new bar but he was a wonderful host when a few of us visited the bar he used to manage, Secrets.

Agree, and his new bar is great. But avoid taking chocolate, he and his cook enjoy it, at your expense!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hello. I'm misteregg. I'm an Aries. I like travel and meeting people. WLTM anyone from anywhere in my bar. Bring chocolate.

Knew you were a Baggie but didn't know you were an Aries ....... born leaders .....

He serves great drinks and his Michelin starred chef does a great Cornish pasty.

😍

• Like 1

Heya People,

I am Barni, born austrian, living in switzerland for 15 years. I have been to thailand many times. Next time i will return on 2nd of oct for a month. I plan to fly into chiang mai, grab a dirtbike and ride whereever i feel it might be a good idea.

Please be patient, my english is mediocre. Stickman mentioned this forum in his column, and i am looking forward to join a community site with people having a nice and peaceful attitude.

All the best

Barni

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, DodgeThis said:

Heya People,

I am Barni, born austrian, living in switzerland for 15 years. I have been to thailand many times. Next time i will return on 2nd of oct for a month. I plan to fly into chiang mai, grab a dirtbike and ride whereever i feel it might be a good idea.

Please be patient, my english is mediocre. Stickman mentioned this forum in his column, and i am looking forward to join a community site with people having a nice and peaceful attitude.

All the best

Barni

Welcome to the board Barni, don't worry about your English there's a couple of Brits on here that struggle with it too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2