Ask, confirm or deny a few Pattaya myths right here...

Butch

If you leave some of your draft beer in ahem...certain GoGo's, is it then (along with others) "recycled" into another glass for the next punter and the cost pocketed by the staff?.

I can confirm fake booze exists in Pattaya, I had a Vodka tonic in Skyfall and it brought me out in a rash! - is it as commonplace as before?.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I once did a bit of a bar crawl up beach road drinking what I thought was G & T & was stone cold sober at the end of it.

I have done similar many times, pretty sure they fill the glass with ice, add some tonic water, then sprinkle the smallest amount of gin on the top so that it tastes OK on the first slurp. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Not sure of the term but don’t a lot of holiday resorts dip the glass rim into the vodka then add the tonic so the first taste is like a strong vodka and tonic ?

Won't work, the wodka in the bowl won't keep.

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

I have done similar many times, pretty sure they fill the glass with ice, add some tonic water, then sprinkle the smallest amount of gin on the top so that it tastes OK on the first slurp. 

I remember once you were given wrong drink...hehe

• Haha 1

Had possibly the worst draft beer of all time in Teazer's year back. Didn't even have to taste it the strong smell of vinegar coming off it was a giveaway🤢

They changed it for a bottle. Sure it would have been recycled for the next victim.

Aside from Sapphire  most GG draft beers are a false economy

3 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

The good thing in the old days of drinking Mekong was that it was so cheap it wasn't worth substituting.

I remember bringing some back with me to the UK,must've been 82 or 3....all the decent stuff in duty free & I brought fucking shite Mekong back....young & dumb.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I remember bringing some back with me to the UK,must've been 82 or 3....all the decent stuff in duty free & I brought fucking shite Mekong back....young & dumb.

Mekong was an acquired taste and it was cheap enough, I brought a lot of bottles back home as well, it was cheaper than what was available in tax free (where it wasn't available). Besides that, it was Thai.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, this one's for @Evil Penevil - as he will know of whom I speak...

Can you really pick up an off duty GoGo stunner for 1000 baht ST?.

Happened to me only once with the legendary (or infamous) number 58 from Happy (and it was still more than 1000 baht but LT), but I was younger and more handsomer, and since then, I'm calling myth.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

No myth, many hot GOGO dancers will ST for 1k out of work hours if they know/like you well.

Damn, you just shattered my ego right there lol, maybe I'm not as handsome as I thought !!

The truth can be so hurtful...😰😰😰

• Haha 5

When you start to spend several months in town, a whole new different world can open up to ya!

These girls are not stupid where easy money is concerned.

Or years...

...if you become real friends generally many will not do you at all.

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Or years...

...if you become real friends generally many will not do you at all.

Or if they are not busy, they are happy to come and stay with you for no more than a drink or two from your fridge....

Many times i've been phoned late at night asking if i am alone, and if so can they come and stay. I expect it's far better for them then going back to a small room shared by 3 or 4 other girls with only a noisy fan to cool things down......

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

Best not to become real friends then! :default_deadhorse:

Much of the time I lived in Thailand I had a "rotation" of 5 or 6 women who I 'played' with. That was about all I wanted and the most others -- massage gals excepted --  were just friends until I needed to replace a spot in the rotation.

It was a time of my life that I'll never forget... 😎

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1

5 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Much of the time I lived in Thailand I had a "rotation" of 5 or 6 women who I 'played' with. That was about all I wanted and the most others -- massage gals excepted --  were just friends until I needed to replace a spot in the rotation.

It was a time of my life that I'll never forget... 😎

And i wager that most, if not all, were of the "ample breasted" variety ??