Dynasty Grande

coxyhog

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

I will be in country during that time, start dusting that cue off. 

I will have to use whatever cue is available. My old cue made in 1911 is cellotaped to a wall in the snooker room in Waterfoot Con Club. It was a one peice cue until I lost my temper after an embarrassing defeat, took it into the gents and deliberately snapped it. 

My eyes aren't much better tbh but I'll give you a game should we meet up. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I will have to use whatever cue is available. My old cue made in 1911 is cellotaped to a wall in the snooker room in Waterfoot Con Club. It was a one peice cue until I lost my temper after an embarrassing defeat, took it into the gents and deliberately snapped it. 

My eyes aren't much better tbh but I'll give you a game should we meet up. 

A lad from here in Montreal had cue trouble too as I recall……was never the same 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Robidoux

Edited by Golfingboy

19 hours ago, boydeste said:

I will be in country during that time, start dusting that cue off. 

Will you be in Pattaya during the first half of January or in parts up country? If in Patts, maybe we can meet up in LePub like last time some night. Still recall that evening at Phil's back in March of 2018 or maybe 2019. Great fun.

Hope a bunch of the fellas will be around then, be great to meet 'em.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Will you be in Pattaya during the first half of January or in parts up country? If in Patts, maybe we can meet up in LePub like last time some night. Still recall that evening at Phil's back in March of 2018 or maybe 2019. Great fun.

Hope a bunch of the fellas will be around then, be great to meet 'em.

Will probably be in Bkk around that time, but can always take the bus down to Pattaya for a couple of nights.

I did similar last trip to catch up with some guys and gals! 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 6:40 AM, coxyhog said:

On my recent visit to BKK I had a walk up Soi 6 to see what was happening at the DG.It's my favourite hotel in the big city.

It is open,although the coffee shop outside is closed and the front desk is now repositioned and much smaller.

They did tell me the price of a room & a suite but I can't remember what they were although not expensive.

Good news. Always a great place to stay.