Plastic surgery- WHY WHY WHY???

Golfingboy

So there’s a Colombian lady I always found very hot. Name is Sofia Nix. Didn’t do many scenes, just gonzo stuff for Bangbros almost a decade ago. Was curious, found a few guys simply say “she really f—ked up, it’s horrible what she did to herself” . Well we all know how obsessed Colombia is with going under the knife…..whatever pics I found, I’m so disappointed. Tits were already big, she got double and then her face…I don’t know WTF she was thinking. Only has an Onlyfans…..no surprise, I wouldn’t donate a single peso to see that

Keep in mind fellas, this is a woman who is still only 33, her “nice pics” she’s 25……not some 58 yo Manhattan socialite whose best days are behind her. 

Why, oh why do they take it to this extreme ? I thought she was simply perfection before

3CCAFD2F-D478-4385-BD48-00B5100756FB.jpeg

9DF0F0B6-B094-4EEB-9F27-67A5C0AA8FCE.jpeg

8B911951-AE7C-49F8-AEFC-2FA3603CB904.jpeg

2E0C6C43-4B34-40B2-A516-5FD287F79B99.jpeg

Bangbrothers?  Yeah great web-site. 

You can't help stupid, once these types of women get a notion in their head, they stick with it no matter what, or what anyone else tells them. 

You should see what this gal on the left did to herself? Viet coffee girl that I really liked, she went and had a bunch of surgery done before moving to LA to try and get in the modeling business. Not good. Unfortunately I do not have a pic. 

DSCN1403.JPG

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Bangbrothers?  Yeah great web-site. 

You can't help stupid, once these types of women get a notion in their head, they stick with it no matter what, or what anyone else tells them. 

You should see what this gal on the left did to herself? Viet coffee girl that I really liked, she went and had a bunch of surgery done before moving to LA to try and get in the modeling business. Not good. Unfortunately I do not have a pic. 

DSCN1403.JPG

She looks very nice in the above picture.

Does the girl in white deliver the coffees to the table balanced on her arse  ?? She certainly would not need to use a tray.......

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...

I just don’t understand why some very rich and famous people, including Madonna, go to such lengths to retain a semblance of looking like they did in their youth.  
It’s like balding men wearing a wig to hide the fact that they are losing their hair in their 60’s. 
With the exception of covering up a medical condition causing them to lose their hair in their 20’s -30’s of course. 

Someone needs to tell them they look gross and what is worse, they frighten the children. 😉
Grow old gracefully, is my motto. 👌

• Thumbs Up 2

I can see the new photos placed here from yesterday but still unable to see prior to that.

I think some plastic surgery is OK, for a nose or boobs but bum lifts, cheeks, necks, lips and chins, it all starts to make someone unrecognisable.

I will say any surgery needed for medical reasons rather than vanity reasons is most acceptable. My wife may need an operation on her jaw, she has a jaw alignment that creates a slight overbite and she has been recommended, by 2 dental surgeries, that she needs surgery.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, AJSP said:

Saw a corker today - a girl say approx 30 years old with lips that wouldn’t look out of place on a gibbon. Looked horrendous 

I don't get it at all.... Whilst I don't particularly like surgery on a lass there will be times they will want or need it for self esteem purposes.. Ie... Bit of a boob job or a tummy tuck. 

But those duck lips.... By christ!  I've yet to meet any guy who finds them attractive. They are absolutely horrendous. The instant a woman has that procedure done becomes instantly unattractive to me. 

Seems to me they love themselves the vain buggers. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I remember that actress, Leslie Ash, completely destroying her looks with lip fillers, she looked terrible. I would say that maybe her husband, Lee Chapman, could have done with some face surgery after planting his mug on the gravel sidelines at Leeds v Spurs game.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/9/2023 at 8:33 PM, Horizondave said:

I can see the new photos placed here from yesterday but still unable to see prior to that.

I think some plastic surgery is OK, for a nose or boobs but bum lifts, cheeks, necks, lips and chins, it all starts to make someone unrecognisable.

I will say any surgery needed for medical reasons rather than vanity reasons is most acceptable. My wife may need an operation on her jaw, she has a jaw alignment that creates a slight overbite and she has been recommended, by 2 dental surgeries, that she needs surgery.

Yes. Proper bite alignement can be very important for health reasons, especially as we get older.

Correcting a bad bite can also reduce headaches and many other health related issues. 

She will be much happier after getting over the recovery.

https://www.newmouth.com/orthodontics/treatment/orthognathic-surgery/

Edited by Glasseye

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Yes. Proper bite alignement can be very important for health reasons, especially as we get older.

Correcting a bad bite can also reduce headaches and many other health related issues. 

She will be much happier after getting over the recovery.

https://www.newmouth.com/orthodontics/treatment/orthognathic-surgery/

She does suffer very bad headaches and is taking tablets for Trigeminal Neuralgia, the doctor is starting to see beyond the present treatment and hopefully she will be referred for some surgery in time.

15 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

She does suffer very bad headaches and is taking tablets for Trigeminal Neuralgia, the doctor is starting to see beyond the present treatment and hopefully she will be referred for some surgery in time.

I would do my very polite, respectful expression for my wifes well being, along with a reasonably delivered discussion that several friends and other professionals have recognized what the likely reason is for the sometimes debilitating pain, stress it is causing, and the serious nature of her condition. Then I would smile and give him my 1000 yard lazer stare that would communicate I was about to snap. 

We would be walking out the door with appointment papers. If not he would be getting a call from a lawyer the next day.