What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Been a hard day's graft removing weed from the lake, these are pics of what we removed from the 2 swims we did today.

It's feet up time to watch TV. Going to be suffering tomorrow. 

20230807_123833.jpg

20230807_160602.jpg

The fish are probably paddling around laughing at you....

• Haha 4

On 8/8/2023 at 1:11 AM, boydeste said:

Been a hard day's graft removing weed from the lake, these are pics of what we removed from the 2 swims we did today.

It's feet up time to watch TV. Going to be suffering tomorrow. 

20230807_123833.jpg

20230807_160602.jpg

Holy Toledo ! That is some serious work.   Who did you pay to do that ?

5555555 1

Who remembers this guy? Yep, Dennis The Menace,  Jay North 72 years old now. Remember this series back in 1967 as a young kid living in Los Angeles....many years ago. Loved his Dad, with the big Coke Bottle Glasses. 

So many great shows back then, The Addams Family, The Munsters, Lost In Space, Gilligans Island, Batman, I Dream Of Jeannie etc...

Dennis.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Who remembers this guy? Yep, Dennis The Menace,  Jay North 72 years old now. Remember this series back in 1967 as a young kid living in Los Angeles....many years ago. Loved his Dad, with the big Coke Bottle Glasses. 

So many great shows back then, The Addams Family, The Munsters, Lost In Space, Gilligans Island, Batman, I Dream Of Jeannie etc...

Dennis.jpeg

He's looking pretty healthy. All that running around when he was a kid probably helped.

Don't forget "Leave it to Beaver" and "My Three Sons".

• Thumbs Up 1

We were down at the London VFS earlier, bit of a queue though staff there said was quiet compared to the past 2 months, most people had their Visas and away using them now.

Anyways, we were first in the queue for our 10.15am appointment, well, Sa's appointment, and only Sa was allowed in.

We went to a coffee shop round the corner, Sa in and out in 15mins.

Then went to a Vietnamese place on way home for some lunch. We all woke about 6am this morning, so hungry by 11.30am.

Still, it was 5am yesterday we woke at, hopefully 7am tomorrow, 8am Sunday, and back to normal.

Back at the gym tomorrow as well, my anchor. 

20230811_112502.jpg

20230811_112459.jpg

20230811_092327.jpg

20230811_112455.jpg

20230811_112449.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Painter said:

Cursing my own stupidity. 

Went to that purveyor of fine foods....lidls.... to do a weekly shop. Got half way round and realised I'd forgotten my wallet, so no way of paying. Did what any sane adult would do, and hid the basket in the middle of lidl, and escaped home.

Returned 30 minutes later, and to my amazement the basket was still there, so I swpped it for the empty basket I now had, and continued my shopping

How was the ice cream ... ? 555

Put your cards on your phone ( or just one of them ) .....I hardly get my wallet out these days  

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

How was the ice cream ... ? 555

Put your cards on your phone ( or just one of them ) .....I hardly get my wallet out these days  

Fortunately I hadn't reached the frozen, or even the  chilled part of my shop!

I keep telling myself that I should have a card in my phone case, but I'm too traditional.... cards and money live in a wallet... 😀

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just had a granny smith apple, forgot how delicious they are. Being get red apples for ages to keep the ladies happy but decided to buy green for a change.

Was always Golden Delicious at home when I was a kid , but now I always seem to buy Pink Lady 

• Like 1