What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

I was up a 4am in the rain to do battle with a 40lb grass carp. Didn't really get back to sleep after, so feeling quite jaded and it's still pissing it down with rain. 

The temperature hasn't risen much above 6 degrees so far and it's nearly midday ffs.

Need to get my act together to cook up some bacon butties and feed my body.

Are you a solitary fisherman or go as a group. I’ve got friends who are into it but I’ve never got bitten by the fishing bug 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Trying to remember how much shit I have ordered from Castore. Honestly, I have enough clothes and trainers to last me forever.😀

Been spending the near 2K tax rebate I got in July. That’s without including the £138K my sister gave me.

Fucking mad 😂 

I can send you my banking details to help you out.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just got back from Thailand tonight. Completely nackered. Got 4 middle row seats to myself  from BKk to Dubai, plane half full,,then 3 in a row on the left at tbe back fron Dubai to Gatwick   Food edible and generous with the Vodka and tomato juice. Security and immigration was a Breeze at BKK. As was passport Control at Gatwick. 

Back to normality and a sleeping pill tonight back in my own bed  

Glad you got back safely.

You may be thinking that you dodged a bullet because you missed out on tasting my dangleberry juice but FYI as of this morning only one of the six is ready for sucking off !!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just got back from Thailand tonight. Completely nackered. Got 4 middle row seats to myself  from BKk to Dubai, plane half full,,then 3 in a row on the left at tbe back fron Dubai to Gatwick   Food edible and generous with the Vodka and tomato juice. Security and immigration was a Breeze at BKK. As was passport Control at Gatwick. 

Back to normality and a sleeping pill tonight back in my own bed  

You will sleep good, but wake up with a boner and nowhere to put it.

:default_es0cw:

• Haha 1

Catching up on the news about the Maine shooting.

----------------------------------

Seems like it has been a while.

Each incident takes another chunk out of my soul. Sometimes feel hollowed out.

Insanity has always existed, but it seems to have become the dominating force in the World. 

Difficult to comprehend the horror and collective pain brought upon the communities/individuals who are victims, their friends families associates, witnesses, responders, heck.... everyone.

• Sad 3

50 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Sausage au vin...

Altogether now..

"Sausage that's been run over by a van!!"

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Are you using a hammer ? 😜

My butcher sausages were very cold in my mates gas fridge, so to make sure they were proper cooked, I cut them in half to cook the inside. Lol

Tasted great with a fried egg in a wrap.

20231026_111839.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, boydeste said:

My butcher sausages were very cold in my mates gas fridge, so to make sure they were proper cooked, I cut them in half to cook the inside. Lol

Tasted great with a fried egg in a wrap.

20231026_111839.jpg

The only impliment was a hacksaw....

• Haha 4

It's nearly 3am.

I've just been woken up by my best drinking mate banging on my door shouting my name!!!

My daughter has been trying to call me since 10pm but my phone was off with a flat batt She was worried about me so called him up to check on me!!!!!

She is a lovely daughter and he is a damned good mate!!! What else can I say !!!

I gave him 1.5 litres of apple and white grape dangleberry juice. He'll be back over here next week so I can thank him properly...!!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3