What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Only ''pulling your pisser'' mate, i know you're a good boy lol, love the ACDC shirt and Hells Bells is imo a great rock song. Here i go yet another opportunity to post my heroes music, sorry but :default_party-smiley-048:

What a rush that must have been !

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Quick trip out to the yard to check my drain now that the rain has tapered off - half an hour of torrential rain and the perforated 45 gallon drum under the grating is only one third full; before I installed this drain last year the yard would have been one giant puddle. The gravelly soil has great drainage here. 

rsz_img_1995.jpg

Dog damn Gordie ! You get pushed in all direction up there.

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Hey Stu, we are getting alot of coverage about the absolute brutal heat Europe is getting. Seems Spain and Greece are at all time highs. How abut the other parts of Europe? 

Stay safe...

Central France North into the UK have temps in the low 20s and heavy rain. I just took this little vid from our hut lakeside. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

10.30pm and in bed, alarm set for 6.20am. Getting picked up at 7.30am at the hotel, but always forget something first morning, so give myself plenty of time.

And plenty of time to have breakfast get rid of the excess baggage after tonight's curry, don't want any dramas in the Wetsuit tomorrow 🫣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Just bought a ticket for Judas Priest at Wembley Arena next March. Support bands are Saxon and Uriah Heep, so gonna be a cracking night.

Not cheap though, £77 for a ticket, and that’s not a resale ticket.

Booked my hotel £79 for the Wembley International hotel by the arena.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just bought a ticket for Judas Priest at Wembley Arena next March. Support bands are Saxon and Uriah Heep, so gonna be a cracking night.

Can I go with you Alan? Jesus Christ Uriah Heep too? Saw them in 1973....yeah I'm old, get over it LOL! 

Should be good...77 Pounds is only $98 USA, that sounds pretty good to me..No? 

• Thumbs Up 3

23 hours ago, Trip said:

Just from my experience in both Thermae and Billboard; your pick of the litter at Thermae will be superior and less expensive than any of the Billboard pool.

Downside is you might end up with a longer term mia noi. But maybe that's not a downside. Perspective can be everything.

Fair analysis, but....seems to me and after talking to girls at Billboard and Thermae, 6K Lt is what they are asking. Now, as we all know, this is asking price, if you want to spend hours looking for a better price you can without question. My buddies took the girls from Billboard and they WOULD NOT take then less 6k, after they offered them 5k. They wanted them, so they got what they want. I, on the other hand, the girls I took from Thermae, were very average looking girls, not stunners by any stretch of the imagination and I gave both of them less, as we worked out a 3 hour deal for some fun with dinner and drinks on Soi 11. 

• Thumbs Up 2

This is soooooooooooooo sad for the lovely Greek islands, i've only ever visited 2 namely Corfu and Crete for 2 week holidays back in the 80's with the family and really enjoyed them and their beauty.

Lets hope they can get them under control asap but of course the landscapes will take years to recover i'd imagine.

18 hours ago, Glasseye said:

What a rush that must have been !

Quite incredible, in all my years of attending many many rock concerts indoor and outdoor i've never witnessed anything like this audience, i wish i was there. I'd like some of what they were all on lol 

13 hours ago, Krapow said:

Just bought a dive bag, 450 Baht. 

Can't be bad to it, as long as it stays waterproof, I'm happy.

20230724_202649.jpg

20230724_202700.jpg

Needs must mate, we all had em. I wish i'd known you when my son disposed of all my TOTR dive gear worth approx 3K £, you could have taken your pick FOC, camera, lamp, BCD, wetsuits full and shorties, just about anything you could possibly have needed/wanted etc etc

• Like 1

8 hours ago, galenkia said:

Great stuff Gally, just love Uriah Heep 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Can I go with you Alan? Jesus Christ Uriah Heep too? Saw them in 1973....yeah I'm old, get over it LOL! 

Uriah Heep were supporting Saxon when I saw them January last year.

Brilliant, Mick Box still has his talent.

Two bands that have been around for 50 years and Saxon about 45 years. Gotta love those old rockers.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Fair analysis, but....seems to me and after talking to girls at Billboard and Thermae, 6K Lt is what they are asking. Now, as we all know, this is asking price, if you want to spend hours looking for a better price you can without question. My buddies took the girls from Billboard and they WOULD NOT take then less 6k, after they offered them 5k. They wanted them, so they got what they want. I, on the other hand, the girls I took from Thermae, were very average looking girls, not stunners by any stretch of the imagination and I gave both of them less, as we worked out a 3 hour deal for some fun with dinner and drinks on Soi 11. 

Good for your mates; whatever makes someone happy.

I suppose it is also indicative of the difference between 2-week millionaires and those of us that live here longer.

Myself, I've never seen a 'stunner' at either NEP or Thermae, nice looking girls sure but nothing that makes me go Wow I have to plug that.

I happen to like Thermae better as it gives one a chance to see how the prospects dress/comport themselves. Some of the best entertainment to be had at NEP is watching those sexy vixens in g strings come out clothed in hello kitty overalls and pigtails and walk hand-in-hand with their customers back to the horizontal tango.

There was a time I could do that, but just too old now for that walk of shame.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

Enjoy mate !    I was never a big fan of Judas Priest, but I don't dislike them either. 

Uriah Heep are some rocking fine lads.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Quite incredible, in all my years of attending many many rock concerts indoor and outdoor i've never witnessed anything like this audience, i wish i was there. I'd like some of what they were all on lol 

I'd have to agree with you. I have seen some mind blowing shows over the years, but hard to match that energy.

Very well produced also, brilliant sound quality.

Shows the power of music, and the positive side of a large crowd experience. A rare gem to be a part of.

I have been "up close and personal" in many negative large (mob) crowd situations. Nothing comes close in terms of sheer and utter fear. 

With both the energy is apparant and not like anything else.

Interesting thing about both.... it rises and then peaks. Then within moments it's gone. Like a tornado that rips through and passes. Clouds disappear, the sun comes shining through and the birds are chirpping.

You look around you and everthing is different.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Very well produced also, brilliant sound quality.

I've got a real good sound system and regularly turn it right up when playing the RP concert, by christ its good. But i am a tad respectful i only do it in the day when most are at work lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Love to see a gig with you one day, would be a great night out.

Maybe I’ll go back to Thailand one day and can meet up there for a gig.

• Thumbs Up 1