What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 1/5/2024 at 4:22 PM, Nightcrawler said:

Just picked up some new Adidas trainers at Next Outlet, in a January sale.

Reduced from £52 to £24. An absolute bargain I could not resist.

20240105_161912.jpg

Should have contacted me, I have about £1500 worth here. Could have had a pair for free. All worth about £80 to £90 each.

IMG_0768.jpeg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Bugger, now you tell me 🤔😁😁

I’m more gangsta than the gangsta’s in Compton.

Always worn adidas 40+ years,it was the choice of the football hooligan.Though there’s one pair of Timberland and Castore among them.

😂

12 hours ago, galenkia said:

Wish I thought of this at that age.

I thought of nothing else at that age. 😉
Ok, maybe winning at marbles came top of the list, but tit’s came a close second. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

I’m more gangsta than the gangsta’s in Compton.

Always worn adidas 40+ years,it was the choice of the football hooligan.Though there’s one pair of Timberland and Castore among them.

😂

No bother, Kanye!

Trendy Shoes.jpeg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Krapow said:

No bother, Kanye!

Trendy Shoes.jpeg

You want to see how much stuff I have, I could open a clothing store.

Welcome to the world of bipolar and obsessive fixation.

At least my medication has been increased so it’s saving me money.

😂

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

You want to see how much stuff I have, I could open a clothing store.

Welcome to the world of bipolar and obsessive fixation.

At least my medication has been increased so it’s saving me money.

😂

I'm the same as far trainers are concerned, though it's Air Max with me, boxes unopened from years ago ffs :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I'm the same as far trainers are concerned, though it's Air Max with me, boxes unopened from years ago ffs :default_biggrin:

That’s a cheap hobby.😀

Honestly, I have 15 pairs of trainers, about a  dozen pairs of bottoms, and probably about  50 shirts or so.

I’m meeting up with my mate Tom who I worked with at my last job, so will invite him round for a trolley dash.

f**k me, with my family history, I’ll be lucky to get through one pair of trainers.

😀

21 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Be thankful if your feet are a common size and you live in a place where you have plenty of product to choose from - I have big and wide feet and have a hard time finding my size in my small community; I always buy a new pair of quality runners/trainers - whatever they are called in your home place - before an extended trip overseas and last year I had a hard time finding a pair to fit me here; this year I got lucky and found a pair  right away, wish it was always this easy. I'll keep wearing them when I get home and by the time the next trip comes around they'll be worn enough that I will be ready for another new pair. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, maipenrai said:

Be thankful if your feet are a common size and you live in a place where you have plenty of product to choose from - I have big and wide feet and have a hard time finding my size in my small community; I always buy a new pair of quality runners/trainers - whatever they are called in your home place - before an extended trip overseas and last year I had a hard time finding a pair to fit me here; this year I got lucky and found a pair  right away, wish it was always this easy. I'll keep wearing them when I get home and by the time the next trip comes around they'll be worn enough that I will be ready for another new pair. 

Why not buy a few pairs then , rotate them so they all last longer .. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

That’s why Airmail is your friend.

Do you get Airmail anywhere close to you?.

Just now, Stillearly said:

Because I was lucky to find one pair in the whole store that fit me; maybe if they stand up well I'll order them instead of trying to find them on the shelves.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

I’ll be lucky to do two pairs at my age and family history.

😂

IMG_0768.jpeg

you think you're bad ... I had a quick count .... 59 pairs of trainers, shoes , boots ... three racks to hold them ...  🤣

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

29 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I’ll be lucky to do two pairs at my age and family history.

😂

IMG_0768.jpeg

I just realized, if you look at the two plants on the left in the right way,they look like a sports bike.😂

Sorry Gal. Never been a hooligan and never really had a love for Adidas trainers. Although I have had a few pairs over the years. 

My preference is very soft leather so I've always gone Reebok. I absolutely hate plastic coated leather. 

35 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Sorry Gal. Never been a hooligan and never really had a love for Adidas trainers. Although I have had a few pairs over the years. 

My preference is very soft leather so I've always gone Reebok. I absolutely hate plastic coated leather. 

You want to go and see @Stillearly and get a nice pair of Rirkenstocks.

Though I’m only following @Krapow‘s advice.

😂

Edited by galenkia
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I have two pair. One is about a year old (Nike). The other is a New Balance about 5 years. Both holding up great.

The best place I have found for shoes over here is Robinson's.