What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

12 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

My daughter went back to Bangkok this morning on an early bus. I had food then fell asleep but I have woken up lonely and depressed without her..

Tomorrow will be sorting myself out with a number 2 haircut then Skype my youngest son and grand daughter..

Life goes on ....

Don't feel bad mate. I'm getting my head shaved and a pedicure tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just finished clearing up after NYE and NYD. NYE we had 9 people round, NYD 16 turned up. Muggins here had to do a load of cooking. Cleared up the empties, leftover food, discarded cardboard and other detritus left behind.

I'm taking 30 min out and am writing my schedule for 2024 , holidays, stuff to do with work, school term times until June and other stuff. I've just come to realise I'm not a million miles away from my trip to Thailand. Damn , time flies by.

My daughter has her prom this year, I've told her I can either get the Hakosuka out of retirement, take her in a Group B Homogolation special Rally Car, speak to  a mate who has a Mclaren, speak to a mate with a vintage Tractor, or her choice. She told me she wants to go in a bloody Ice Cream van.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Butch said:

Just finished clearing up after NYE and NYD. NYE we had 9 people round, NYD 16 turned up. Muggins here had to do a load of cooking. Cleared up the empties, leftover food, discarded cardboard and other detritus left behind.

I'm taking 30 min out and am writing my schedule for 2024 , holidays, stuff to do with work, school term times until June and other stuff. I've just come to realise I'm not a million miles away from my trip to Thailand. Damn , time flies by.

My daughter has her prom this year, I've told her I can either get the Hakosuka out of retirement, take her in a Group B Homogolation special Rally Car, speak to  a mate who has a Mclaren, speak to a mate with a vintage Tractor, or her choice. She told me she wants to go in a bloody Ice Cream van.

I'd go with the McLaren doing 15MPH playing Greensleeves.

Edited by fygjam
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Butch said:

I admit I'm a little drunk.... But, I didn't understand half the stuff you just wrote....

:default_acute:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just run a nice hot bath and soak for a while on a miserable cold and wet day. I normally shower every day but can't beat a nice bath every now and again. Time to get out the plastic ducks and lastc model of the Titanic for inbarh entertainment 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just run a nice hot bath and soak for a while on a miserable cold and wet day. I normally shower every day but can't beat a nice bath every now and again. Time to get out the plastic male sex doll and plastic model of the John Holmes' penis for inbath entertainment 

Just sorted out a spelling mistake mate.

Have you got your bottle of "matey" near to hand?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

Just realised my life is meaningless, just received a shock headline from the Daily Mail:

EXCLUSIVESam Smith SPLITS from fashion designer boyfriend Christian Cowan after a year and is spotted back on celebrity dating app Raya

Oh, I need to get a smack in the face, a kick in the groin or just a flight to Thailand. Don't they know I would rather have a boil on my bum, than being advised any fcking details about they/them.

What has happened to reporting details of important issues.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Butch said:

Just sorted out a spelling mistake mate.

Have you got your bottle of "matey" near to hand?

I had a feeling that you might

The bath was heaven. Do they still sell Matey?.

I went for Waterose luxury bath cream bath and a loofah sponge. 

18 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just realised my life is meaningless, just received a shock headline from the Daily Mail:

EXCLUSIVESam Smith SPLITS from fashion designer boyfriend Christian Cowan after a year and is spotted back on celebrity dating app Raya

Oh, I need to get a smack in the face, a kick in the groin or just a flight to Thailand. Don't they know I would rather have a boil on my bum, than being advised any fcking details about they/them.

What has happened to reporting details of important issues.

What do you expect, it's the Daily Mail ... 🤷‍♂️ 555

• Thumbs Up 1

Just home from a chilled night out, had a few nice beers in Cheers,  then shared a few red wines with a past regular of mine I met in Phuket during covid.

Taxi at 8am so need to grab a bit of kip. See how that works out.  Lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just home from a chilled night out, had a few nice beers in Cheers,  then shared a few red wines with a past regular of mine I met in Phuket during covid.

Taxi at 8am so need to grab a bit of kip. See how that works out.  Lol

Where to next ? 

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I would never turn down a chance just to see a 1950s Massey Ferguson Paraffin tractor running ..Preferably with the wheels covered in fresh cow shit !!!!!

Don't you just love it when those spinning tires spread shit all over the cheering crowd.

I once went to a demolition derby at a local coutny fair. Never again.

Although for anyone interested. If you want to truly learn about real Hillbilly culture, and understand how many of them are out there, attend a local county fair. It is an amazing sight to see, if you have a stomach for it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

I don't take pics of my feet. I would make @boydeste jealous.

It's for the best,  in fact after i posted i regretted the invitation. I can't imagine what would happen if BMs (apart from boydeste) started to flood the forum with foot shots. Sleepless nights all round i guess. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1