coldplay to play bkk on 3rd feb 2024

thunder367

Info on ticket prices.

Coldplay tickets just announced for Bangkok include cheap seats

Live Nation dropped ticket prices today for February’s highly anticipated Coldplay concert, and they won’t necessarily break the bank.

Seats at the Music of the Spheres World Tour concert range from THB1,800 to THB7,800. Standing room-only pit tickets are THB5,800. 

VIP Packages begin from THB12,300. The biggest VIP package, THB28,300, gives you a dedicated entrance to venue, a premium seat, backstage tour, stage photo op, and custom merch.

Tickets go on sale 10am on Monday. The concert will take place Feb. 3 at Rajamangala National Stadium in Bangkok’s Ramkhamhaeng area.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2

These ticket prices are kind of deceiving........Look how tiny the areas are for the cheap seats...I bet there are no more than 100-150-200?  1,800 baht seats

Same for the 2,800 seats and the 3,800 seats...

But loads of 4,800 baht and above seats...

celZONPz4qoXMovWFRTqLuPa68HujhUMv4KA3nbt

• Great Info 1
  • Surprised 1

17 minutes ago, fforest said:

These ticket prices are kind of deceiving........Look how tiny the areas are for the cheap seats...I bet there are no more than 100-150-200?  1,800 baht seats

My daughter in Bangkok skyped me last night said that she'd like to go,  which is daughterspeak for "can you pay for me Daddy".

The 1800 baht seats look way up in the corner. I suggested the green seats up near the exits ... but I've just realised it is the wrong shade of green !!! 

• Haha 2

Now CP based on this vid could be worth seeing imo, i've never been a fan of theirs until recently when i saw some vids and i'm still not sure if they're my cup of tea, more research needed for me guys lol

Vid is 12 years old, i wonder if they're still as good ?

They played up here at The Etihad the other week by all accounts they were absolutely brilliant (have a mate who went)

I would pay for a standing ticket and push to the front , but all the rest of the bullshit prices ..No way.

I did Liam Gallagher at The Etihad last year I think I payed VIP  £90 standing and that got me right to the front .

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, roomark said:

They played up here at The Etihad the other week by all accounts they were absolutely brilliant (have a mate who went)

I would pay for a standing ticket and push to the front , but all the rest of the bullshit prices ..No way.

I did Liam Gallagher at The Etihad last year I think I payed VIP  £90 standing and that got me right to the front .

Yes mate... but would you do the same thing here in Thailand with their safety standards??

I want my daughter to be near an exit, at the top at the back. Sixty quid for her to experience the band in relative safety is worth the money for my peace of mind but I am a boring old Daddy worried about his daughter.

She intends to ride there on her new Vespa ... that is now worrying me !!

Jeez, I'm a right old tosser if I compare the things that I did before I was 22 years old (The concert is one day before her 22nd Birthday and is a present to her!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Love this song and can really relate to the lyrics.

Fix You
/ 
Lyrics

When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone, but it goes to waste Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you
And high up above, or down below When you're too in love to let it go But if you never try, you'll never know Just what you're worth
Tears stream down your face When you lose something you cannot replace Tears stream down your face, and I
Tears stream down your face I promise you I will learn from my mistakes Tears stream down your face, and I
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now CP based on this vid could be worth seeing imo, i've never been a fan of theirs until recently when i saw some vids and i'm still not sure if they're my cup of tea, more research needed for me guys lol

Vid is 12 years old, i wonder if they're still as good ?

I agree Pump. They never did much for me, although I don't dislike what I have heard of them.

A band like Third Eye Blind I could probably get motivated for.

file:///C:/Users/66842/Desktop/elder%20abuse%20outline%20-%20written.pdf

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I registered for the pre sale , but haven't received an email ... Anyone else tried ??

38 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just received an email 👍

Thanks for posting!

I called my daughter and she was just waiting for the 20th to apply for tickets, so I gave her a kick up the ass over the phone !!!!

• Thumbs Up 2