Funny pics

Chokdeekap

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this....last week I was in my man cave having coffee, waiting for wifey to make my Cheese Omelette right? She comes in there telling me she is going to buy me some new dress shoes that are on sale, half price, on line somewhere or some shit like that. I tell her I do NOT need any new dress shoes as the one's I have now are just fine. Of course they are "on sale" and well....we are going to Macau in Aug and they will look great?  WTF?  OK just get the hell out of here and leave me alone LOL!

Get a call at the gym yesterday, they have arrived. Get home, open the box and lookey here??  WTF is going on? Apparently I am going to "reprise" my role back in 1977 as Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever?  I asked her if she looked at these closely on line and she said "Yes, I thought you might like this style"??  Holy Shit! 

Well.. the good news is, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I have a few friends coming in here the 3rd week of July, she has given me a kitchen pass for 2 nights to stay with them downtown....bad move on her part. I am going to take these guys to "Levels" where I will take over the floor LOL! Just like Travolta....

Never a dull moment with wifey...

IMG_8289.JPG

IMG_8291.JPG

At least if you wear those “shoes” you’ll be staring into the eyes of any girls you meet and not staring directly at their tits. 🤣

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this....last week I was in my man cave having coffee, waiting for wifey to make my Cheese Omelette right? She comes in there telling me she is going to buy me some new dress shoes that are on sale, half price, on line somewhere or some shit like that. I tell her I do NOT need any new dress shoes as the one's I have now are just fine. Of course they are "on sale" and well....we are going to Macau in Aug and they will look great?  WTF?  OK just get the hell out of here and leave me alone LOL!

Get a call at the gym yesterday, they have arrived. Get home, open the box and lookey here??  WTF is going on? Apparently I am going to "reprise" my role back in 1977 as Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever?  I asked her if she looked at these closely on line and she said "Yes, I thought you might like this style"??  Holy Shit! 

Well.. the good news is, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I have a few friends coming in here the 3rd week of July, she has given me a kitchen pass for 2 nights to stay with them downtown....bad move on her part. I am going to take these guys to "Levels" where I will take over the floor LOL! Just like Travolta....

IMG_8289.JPG

IMG_8291.JPG

That’s some heel 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Yessongs said:

IMG_8289.JPG

IMG_8291.JPG

From the Ron DeSantis collection?  555 😉 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, KhunDon said:

At least if you wear those “shoes” you’ll be staring into the eyes of any girls you meet and not staring directly at their tits. 🤣

Let's hope he doesn't also drive a Corvette Z1, Porsche 930 Turbo, or Ferrari F40.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The only thing you can drive in them shoes is a fucking Massey Ferguson !!

Indeed, but in the US that's called a Massey "Compensator."

• Thumbs Up 3

Appreciate all the comments gents, just so you know, my first wife I met at a nightclub called "The Odyssey Room" in Sunnyvale, Calif back in 1982. She told me years later, that I immediately caught her eye as she told me "You were a pretty good dancer back then"  Well, I did have a full head of beautiful brown hair with the "swoop" in front LOL! 

Plus.....I knew she was telling me the truth, she's not like the Thai girls, she's American and doesn't tell lies..Blah Ha Blah Ha Blah Ha....

Mike.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

45 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Appreciate all the comments gents, just so you know, my first wife I met at a nightclub called "The Odyssey Room" in Sunnyvale, Calif back in 1982. She told me years later, that I immediately caught her eye as she told me "You were a pretty good dancer back then"  Well, I did have a full head of beautiful brown hair with the "swoop" in front LOL! 

Plus.....I knew she was telling me the truth, she's not like the Thai girls, she's American and doesn't tell lies..Blah Ha Blah Ha Blah Ha....

Mike.jpg

I see Doherty and Phillips there !!

Please forgive the TF ...

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Mike.jpg

You're a good sport.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

They even have a name for blokes like you and I .."Passport Bros" .. Even if you "rented" a wife it'd still be cheaper than marrying and divorcing  a Western woman...!!

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

They even have a name for blokes like you and I .."Passport Bros" .. Even if you "rented" a wife it'd still be cheaper than marrying and divorcing  a Western woman...!!

Man ... Passport Bros is a real thing in the Philippines. 100s of YT videos. The funniest ones are about the black broads in the US getting their asses handed to them, and that's a load in most cases, by the flip girls.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yeh, the ones that only want high earning men even though they have pussies that you could dip your head into without your ears touching the sides..

Had one of those once, but I was an ex Boy Scout, so had the forethought to write my name and address on the bottom of my shoes, just in case. 😜

• Haha 1