Post your "worst ever" cover versions

Butch

Some things are better left alone and this thread is NOT meant to start arguments (although it appears as BM's we pretty much agree musically) It's intended as a bit of fun, a laugh and not to be taken seriously.

It Must be a professional or recognized singer, and the cover really needs to be utterly abysmal, as shown here:

Get this utter turd of a song..Get the f**k out Madonna, borderline criminal with this pile of turd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Some things are better left alone and this thread is NOT meant to start arguments (although it appears as BM's we pretty much agree musically) It's intended as a bit of fun, a laugh and not to be taken seriously.

It Must be a professional or recognized singer, and the cover really needs to be utterly abysmal, as shown here:

Get this utter turd of a song..Get the f**k out Madonna, borderline criminal with this pile of turd.

I am a fan of Madonna,  but that video is terrible. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Butch said:

you can also f**k off Mariah. WTF is this crap?.

Interesting you picked this, because she didn't cover it as such, just sang it at a concert as a tribute to the original which she said she loved as a kid.

Vocally it is outstanding. 

Still love the original though as she does.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Siam Addict said:

Opened all four videos above at the same time, I think it improved the noise!

Not exactly a copy but I loved Barron Knight's covers, my favourite was "A Dentist in Birmingham" which was a parody of Boney M's River of Babylon.

This one...a few parodies in there 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

As soon as I read the thread title I thought of this one !!!

Mate we are on the same wavelength, without the need for Signals and their buggering about with the clansman 555

• Haha 1