Favorite Old Commercials

Glasseye

18 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

^^^^^^^^    55555555 !!!

I had a car painted by him a 1978 Mercury Monarch all four quarter panels had four or five inch rust holes in them because it was a car from Michigan and the road salt ate through the panels. They did all the bond over primed it painted it clear-coated it and it looked like a million bucks when they were done with it it looked like it was ready for the garbage before they started. Cost me 200 bucks. They were definitely the fast food car painters

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I had a car painted by him a 1978 Mercury Monarch all four quarter panels had four or five inch rust holes in them because it was a car from Michigan and the road salt ate through the panels. They did all the bond over primed it painted it clear-coated it and it looked like a million bucks when they were done with it it looked like it was ready for the garbage before they started. Cost me 200 bucks. They were definitely the fast food car painters

I had a brilliant '74 Ford Torino Elite. Fabulous car. 

Within three years it was a rusted out shitbum stranded on the South Side. 

Salt

On 4/25/2024 at 8:12 PM, Zambo said:

I was searching for amusing beer adverts to jog my memory, but spelt beer wrong (how i don't know)

You spelled spelt wrong also....

555555555555 !

53 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

You spelled spelt wrong also....

555555555555 !

I was puzzling over that for a while.

From the internet

Frequently asked questions about spelt or spelled
In British English, both “spelt” and “spelled” are used, but “spelt” is a bit more common. So “spelled wrong” and “spelt wrong” are both accepted. In American English, “spelled” is standard, so the correct version is “spelled wrong.”

27 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I was puzzling over that for a while.

From the internet

Frequently asked questions about spelt or spelled
In British English, both “spelt” and “spelled” are used, but “spelt” is a bit more common. So “spelled wrong” and “spelt wrong” are both accepted. In American English, “spelled” is standard, so the correct version is “spelled wrong.”

Learnt something new every day. 

5555 !

Actually I think this has been covered before, somewheres in distant memory.