Football

Thinkingallowed

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Picked this up from FB,a bit of nostalgia for any aged UK footie fans on here.

10 Games 66 goals!

goals.jpg

Saints and Greavsie on the the scoresheet. It was 3 years later when I attended my first 1st Division match at Anfield, I stood in the boys pen which was at the rear left hand side of the Kop, we where playing Southampton who had Martin Chivers and Terry Paine in the team. Tommy Lawrence was in goal for Liverpool with big Ronnie Yates at centre half.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Well Watford FC have sacked another head coach....but I actually agree with this one he's been bloody awful.

He was made Championship Manager of the Month for November but that has always been the kiss of death for our bosses.

Xisco out !! 😉 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

One of the most boring games of football you will ever see. Both sets of players clearly knackered, league needs a break. 

Didn't watch it but it's been marked in recent weeks how the number of goals per game has fallen and low scoring draws have become more prevalent

21 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Didn't watch it but it's been marked in recent weeks how the number of goals per game has fallen and low scoring draws have become more prevalent

A few draws , but loads of goals in Dec - Leeds scored five last night ( 2nd time they've scored 5 this month ) Liverpool won by seven , United scored six ... I'm enjoying it 

Edited by Stillearly

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Can't see that happening unless it's enforced, the Euros start in June .. everything needs to be finished in May 

If things keep going at this rate it will be enforced. 

5 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Players were blowing out of their arse after 30 mins. They are trying to cram too much football into such a short space of time.