Football

Thinkingallowed

7 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

How he ever made a pro footballer I'll never know. 

Played ( turned out) for my team Blackburn Rovers. Useless and scored 2 deliberate own goals. 

Coxy will no doubt enjoy his evening.. His Watford are at Rovers where Mowbrays death spiral continues. 

I will be watching & hoping....

Blackburn score a lot of goals,but concede a lot as well.

Btw my very first football match was the first game of the 70-71 season home to Blackburn Rovers 2-1 & Tom Walley scored 2 left foot thunderbolts from the edge of the area for us.Tom was appointed youth team coach by Graham Taylor & is responsible for the development of many famous players.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I will be watching & hoping....

Blackburn score a lot of goals,but concede a lot as well.

Btw my very first football match was the first game of the 70-71 season home to Blackburn Rovers 2-1 & Tom Walley scored 2 left foot thunderbolts from the edge of the area for us.Tom was appointed youth team coach by Graham Taylor & is responsible for the development of many famous players.

I'll be paying my £10 as well. Not looking forward to it tbh. 

The state of the pitch is embarrassing aswell. 

51 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I'll be paying my £10 as well. Not looking forward to it tbh. 

The state of the pitch is embarrassing aswell. 

You may have some hope then,we were awful vs Millwall recently on a pitch that was reminiscent of the 70's.

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

You may have some hope then,we were awful vs Millwall recently on a pitch that was reminiscent of the 70's.

Hope.... Well young Harvey Elliot s goal may help. 

But you've been by far the better side. Mr. Mowbray has to be on borrowed time surely? Nice guy that he is. 

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Hope.... Well young Harvey Elliot s goal may help. 

But you've been by far the better side. Mr. Mowbray has to be on borrowed time surely? Nice guy that he is. 

I guess we deserved to win but close at the end.Our third was pure class passing from from the back to the net.

• Like 1

Cardiff city going great guns under McCarthy,6wins, 4 away from home and 2 draws since he took the job. City are at Neil Warnocks Middlesborough on Saturday, should be fun 2 of Yorkshires finest on the touchline.:default_clapping:

Edited by Binlid

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

@JPK elated!

Then he hears Kennedy has got the job full time, he has to go get the baseball bat outta the cupboard again 😁😁

39C6A510-D89F-4C2B-B39A-DE4FA4330DE1.thumb.jpeg.148b1c8db94ad603efd006d5e3cffc17.jpeg

If Kennedy gets the job next season I will be giving up my season ticket😂😂

Edited by JPK

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ukdave51 said:

Hate to laugh but Harry Kane for all the goals he`s scored must be so proud of his medal collection. 7 years after establishing himself in the Spurs first team they`ve not won a single trophy. 

:default_071:

Off to Manure in the summer.

• Thumbs Up 1