Football

Thinkingallowed

49 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Cracking quality snide football tops in Turkey.

Then i seen the 'Made in Thailand' on the collar 😄

In Texas around 1993-4 we were looking for something to get my mother so got her a bag with Texas & the Lone Star State written all over it.

Made in Thailand.

9 hours ago, Kerry said:

We were lucky to stay up last season . Noble has had his day and should be used to see out games at best . On the plus side we beat the mighty Charlton last night , with a very expensive 2nd string . 

Agreed 10 changes .....but Jack Wheelchair did not start why?? ...1-2-3 repeat after me ........ he turned his ankle again and again and again and ..... £100,000 a week.

14 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Agreed 10 changes .....but Jack Wheelchair did not start why?? ...1-2-3 repeat after me ........ he turned his ankle again and again and again and ..... £100,000 a week.

Rumour has it wheelchair is leaving . (French club ) ??

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Kerry said:

I fear the worst for the Hammers today at the Emirates , its gonna be a long arse season . 😒

I can see the Emirates Library if I look out my window. So my local Irish boozer last working class pub left in the area reopened last night after 6 months lockdown its called The Boston. 

Been there since the 1890s massive Victorian building could watch every game live and have banter and the craic as they say.

Walked in Kerry ...... sanitise your hands please, give us your life details on a form Mr Walt Disney, oh you live in 12 Downing Street I see, here are the rules table service only and no loud talking, download the app for........ they have gutted the place and now serve wine !!! I love wine but in the Boston !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never in a 130 years was wine served in there. Pre lockdown last pub I went in March 17th and left early that night.

All gone.......no screens no football no Irish no fecking horse racing and Guinness £5.40 a pint £2.80 on March 17th. Another Covid victim RIP The Boston

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

25 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I can see the Emirates Library if I look out my window. So my local Irish boozer last working class pub left in the area reopened last night after 6 months lockdown its called The Boston. 

Been there since the 1890s massive Victorian building could watch every game live and have banter and the craic as they say.

Walked in Kerry ...... sanitise your hands please, give us your life details on a form Mr Walt Disney, oh you live in 12 Downing Street I see, here are the rules table service only and no loud talking, download the app for........ they have gutted the place and now serve wine !!! I love wine but in the Boston !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never in a 130 years was wine served in there. Pre lockdown last pub I went in March 17th and left early that night.

All gone.......no screens no football no Irish no fecking horse racing and Guinness £5.40 a pint £2.80 on March 17th. Another Covid victim RIP The Boston

Well that is shit , boozers will all be going downhill at this rate . Can't beat a proper sports bar with the craic as you say . I may have been in it a few years back with a Gooner supporting mate i just can't recall the name . 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Watford vs Luton today,the M1 derby.

I think the old bill are expecting some undesirables from up the M1 to come visiting even if they can't get into the ground.

They've even boarded up the statue of Graham Taylor outside the ground.

Yes very likely  , not played each other in 14 years 

On 9/21/2020 at 10:42 PM, Stillearly said:

Sir Les is absolutely spot on,  football should put a stop to taking a knee it's just become ridiculous. Was great to see they remembered Sgt. Ratana before the Palace game today

This particular bit from Sir Les I especially agreed with

"The taking of the knee has reached a point of ‘good PR’ but little more than that. The message has been lost. It is now not dissimilar to a fancy hashtag or a nice pin badge.

“What are our plans with this? Will people be happy for players to take the knee for the next ten years but see no actual progress made?"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Watford vs Luton today,the M1 derby.

I think the old bill are expecting some undesirables from up the M1 to come visiting even if they can't get into the ground.

They've even boarded up the statue of Graham Taylor outside the ground.

From what I've heard no trouble whatsoever,but some nice easy o/t for the old bill.Not that I begrudge them that.

1 - 0 to Watford😃😃😃😃