Football

Thinkingallowed

Watford have fired yet another manager/coach,that's 3 this season....surely someone must realise after 3 decent managers that it's the players that need replacing?

All I can think is that Pearson has had a bust up with the hierarchy.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Watford have fired yet another manager/coach,that's 3 this season....surely someone must realise after 3 decent managers that it's the players that need replacing?

All I can think is that Pearson has had a bust up with the hierarchy.

Always the manager, never the useless pricks on the pitch. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

Well done Chelsea the Man U scummers have been put in there place. Shares in Persil will be high tomorrow with 50,000 shirts in the wash. 
man united 1 - 3 Chelsea 

image.gif

Fucking Scum of a club are Chelscum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Big game for us tonight,Watford vs Man City....the aggregate score for our last 2 games was 14-0 & relegation could well be decided on goal difference.

& we had a manager for those 2 games😂

Ho hum.....

• Surprised 1

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Not looking too good Coxy ............. ridiculous sacking Pearson and I love our old favourite Hayden Mullins.

Whatever happened with Pearson it must've been pretty serious,whenever we've sacked a manager before(& there's been a few) the club comes out with the usual platitudes,thanks for everything,best wishes for the future etc.Not a word this time.

We deserve to go down,Villa just beat the gooners & deservedly so.Our problems have been building up for the last couple of seasons with a lack of investment in the backbone of the team.Too much looking for the next whizzkid from Africa or South America.

Looking at today's match,Man City have a full back that cost £60m....we don't even have a decent full back.

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Good result for us considering our recent form. 

Even if we had won Brentford and Foolham f***d up. 

Yep, you did everything possible to help your dad's team...but they never grasped the nettle...What a roller-coaster of games tonight ... though...never seen so much at stake on final matches day.

My favourite quote of the night from Jeff Stelling..."Luton have had one shot on target and have scored three goals"...😆

• Haha 1