Football

Thinkingallowed

I watched Leicester City v Rovers (1-1) earlier. Enjoyed the second half. 

Then watched the England v Iceland game. Ward prowse and Rice aren't good enough IMHO and Gareth Southgate could have been in goal for England for all the action Pickford saw. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kerry said:

West Ham are proper f***d  , terrible performance no investment and Moyes in charge . Very messy behind the scenes .

Sadly and I mean sadly agree all the way. Watched bits and pieces of most of the games and think we were the worst team I have seen so far. 

Think it was Sam Wallace from The Telegraph called it bottom three Fulham, West Brom and West Ham and that is how the table now stands. 

Think Moyes knows how to grind out results but God we looked so lethargic and bereft of pace, passion and power. Thank the Lord no fans allowed in the Athletics Stadium.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Sadly and I mean sadly agree all the way. Watched bits and pieces of most of the games and think we were the worst team I have seen so far. 

Think it was Sam Wallace from The Telegraph called it bottom three Fulham, West Brom and West Ham and that is how the table now stands. 

Think Moyes knows how to grind out results but God we looked so lethargic and bereft of pace, passion and power. Thank the Lord no fans allowed in the Athletics Stadium.

At least you stayed up!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Yes Moyes will grind out results , i did'nt  want him the first time around let alone the second . But he aint the problem its GSB bunch of cunts . Absolute shysters ruined the club . Rumours they me be selling up ? i don't think so , not until 2023 anyway . 

• Great Info 1

10 hours ago, coxyhog said:

At least you stayed up!

Well that we did , i could'nt give a toss if we got relegated to be honest . I've supported em for over 30 years and this is our longest stint in the top flight  if my memory is correct . Sold the Boleyn moved us to the toilet bowl ... for what ? Cunts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kerry said:

Well that we did , i could'nt give a toss if we got relegated to be honest . I've supported em for over 30 years and this is our longest stint in the top flight  if my memory is correct . Sold the Boleyn moved us to the toilet bowl ... for what ? Cunts

Report in Sky Sports today that an American consortium are looking at trying to buy WHU.

18 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Report in Sky Sports today that an American consortium are looking at trying to buy WHU.

A geezer called Tripp Smith invested in us in 2017 . Linked to him i think . Other than that i have no idea why anybody would want a part of it . We rent a stadium for f**k sake  .

Who knows the future of football post all this Covid crap.

West Ham have enormous potential for an investor. A huge untapped fan base around the world especially among Asians (Indians and suchlike not Thais). A stadium that sells out to 60,000 even when we are shite. Incredible loyal history and huge potential growth in Essex and new East London. Plus based in London with links to everywhere.

Problem is those shysters are making  fortune in interest payments until 2023. Stadium could be really good if they tore up for ever that sodding athletics track always knew that would be trouble. Nobody watches athletics in this country anymore if need go to Gateshead or Birmingham. Great transport links and Stratford Shopping Centre on the doorstep. 

Cannot see us surviving again after Saturday ....... look on Noble's face said it all and he was looking slow to me. 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Watford's 2nd string keeper Daniel Bachmann was man of the match before our game away to Oxford went to penalties....then he saved their first three pens to give us the match.

Rovers dominated Newcastle but lost again. 

Who have you got in the next round? 

United draw the mighty Luton Town in the 3rd round of the Milk Cup 

Lincoln City v Liverpool

Bristol City/Northampton Town v Aston Villa

Morecambe v Newcastle Utd

Luton Town v Manchester Utd

Preston North End v Brighton/Portsmouth

Ipswich Town/Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday

Manchester City v Bournemouth

West Ham Utd v Leeds Utd/Hull City

Millwall v Burnley/Sheffield Utd

Chelsea v Barnsley

Wolves/Stoke City v Gillingham

Leicester City v Arsenal

West Brom/Harrogate Town v Southampton/Brentford

Newport County v Watford

Fleetwood Town v Everton/Salford City

Leyton Orient v Tottenham

15 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Who knows the future of football post all this Covid crap.

West Ham have enormous potential for an investor. A huge untapped fan base around the world especially among Asians (Indians and suchlike not Thais). A stadium that sells out to 60,000 even when we are shite. Incredible loyal history and huge potential growth in Essex and new East London. Plus based in London with links to everywhere.

Problem is those shysters are making  fortune in interest payments until 2023. Stadium could be really good if they tore up for ever that sodding athletics track always knew that would be trouble. Nobody watches athletics in this country anymore if need go to Gateshead or Birmingham. Great transport links and Stratford Shopping Centre on the doorstep. 

Cannot see us surviving again after Saturday ....... look on Noble's face said it all and he was looking slow to me. 

We were lucky to stay up last season . Noble has had his day and should be used to see out games at best . On the plus side we beat the mighty Charlton last night , with a very expensive 2nd string . 

• Like 1