Football

Thinkingallowed

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I believe he still has a year left on his contract and to be fair he hasn't said he wants to go.

Even if he does go I think he's a good pro. Put his family first during covid. Plus, considering his past where I think he's done jail time, he knows which side his bread is buttered and won't do anything daft to jeopardise is career. I wish a lot of other pro footballers had the same ideals but sadly they don't. 

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Even if he does go I think he's a good pro. Put his family first during covid. Plus, considering his past where I think he's done jail time, he knows which side his bread is buttered and won't do anything daft to jeopardise is career. I wish a lot of other pro footballers had the same ideals but sadly they don't. 

I've been a supporter for 50 years & Deeney is the best captain we've had in that time.If he sorts his knee out he can do a job for us in the Championship for sure.

5 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Hate the fuckers!

Yep. 

I'm desperate to get rid of Ashley, but not that desperate.

Bid failed because PL couldn't determine who would actually own the club. 

It was a strange bid, covered in mystery, that failed at the last hurdle. 

Much like Newcastle United. 

• Haha 1

Once a Gooner - Always a Gooner!

Gooners Cup.jpg

Just the 14th  FA Cup

Bit sad for Brentford, it was going so well, won 7 games straight then have now lost 4 games straight, the final one leaving them in the Championship.

The positive is I was born in Fulham although a blue so it wasn't all bad news.  Saying that, out of the 4 teams in the playoffs, Fulham was my last choice.