Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

Went out chasing birds this morning...

Looks you had a successful trip. Were the birds waiting for you ?

Just a few questions: what kind of lens did you use, as pictures are sharp and bright ? Did you process the pictures ?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

20231126_150240.jpg

We went to Home Pro (I think it was as the staff all wore the orange gear) in Rangsit in 1998 to buy stuff for place in Hua Hin. I was pushing one of those huge 3 mtr long carts and pulling stuff that the wife pointed at, off of racks and loading up the cart. 
As we moved through the store and loaded more items on the cart,  we gathered more and more orange clad feck wit staff behind us. None bothered to ask us if they could help us, just followed us ffs! 
I counted 9 🤡 at one point. 
Wifey did ask several staff members about various items, but they just looked at her with that stupid look on their faces. I particularly remember seeing a thick green glass Italian wash basin on sale at 7K and we wanted 2, but the wife couldn’t get any of them to understand the 2 wash basin in the bathroom concept! So she went to the pile of sealed boxes nearby and after finding another one, showed them what a “pair of wash basins” looked like. 😉

After a couple of hours I was glad to get out of there. The only good thing was the big discount that the checkout girl offered us if we joined their card club, which we did. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, halfaboy said:

Looks you had a successful trip. Were the birds waiting for you ?

Just a few questions: what kind of lens did you use, as pictures are sharp and bright ? Did you process the pictures ?

They 🦜cheer chirp when I show up. 🙂

Canon 5DmkIV w/ Canon EF100-400L. Processed with Lightroom Classic 13.2

. . .

20240314-IMG_2713.jpg

20240314-IMG_2680.jpg

20240314-IMG_2684.jpg

20240314-IMG_2743.jpg

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1

On 3/15/2024 at 11:29 AM, boydeste said:

Always a Girls favourite place!

20231126_150327.jpg

I’m sure I’ve been dragged into that and other gold jewellery shops in BKK by the wife over the first years of marriage, but it wasn’t for her, but for me, as she insisted I have a bright, shiny, gold wedding ring.

She, of course, has a diamond ring, chosen not by me or us, but by her and her mother and she also paid for it. 🤗

Eventually I did get one, but lost it years later. ☹️

Years later she told me the real reason she wanted me to wear a bright gold wedding ring, was so that on my visits too Bintabaht bars, the girls would know I’m married and to leave me alone. 
To which I replied “how could the pretty girls keep their hands of such a handsome man”? A gold ring isn’t going to stop them. 

The whack around my head that followed, really hurt. ☹️

But she smiled as she did it, so that’s alright then. 🤣

• Haha 2