Golf

Archie43

I am a wee bit late to the party, but it was beautiful to watch. once Europe got to 13.5 or so we knew it was curtains, but USA fought pretty hard and many points were still up for grabs. trying to remember all the shots that impressed me, but almost 5 days have passed and I'm drawing a blank 

As Ive said, Presidents Cup in my backyard in 12 months, but IMHO just not the same.....in theory it should be better, FFS rest of the world's best minus Europe against USA....sadly not the case...will go if I catch a deep discount last-minute, but only stuff I got offered so far was Club seats at $400+........

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well the rumours were true….I am very disappointed always hated the LIV model, I mean how many billions can they blow on golf that nobody watches? They said the PGA & LIV had some kind of a merger, why are guys still being offered huge $ to defect? PGA purses have gone up, yes it’s obvious the Tour was holding back lots of $, but I don’t know….just want things to go back to where they were 2 years ago….

image.png

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Well the rumours were true….I am very disappointed always hated the LIV model, I mean how many billions can they blow on golf that nobody watches? They said the PGA & LIV had some kind of a merger, why are guys still being offered huge $ to defect? PGA purses have gone up, yes it’s obvious the Tour was holding back lots of $, but I don’t know….just want things to go back to where they were 2 years ago….

image.png

Seeing all sorts of crazy amounts mentioned ( £450m ) ..... and the deal with PGA / LIV is meant to go through in a few weeks ... 🤷‍♂️

• Thumbs Up 1