Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

After we got back here Oct 2022, wifey decided we needed to upgrade the doors at her home. Yeah Ok, of course it's "Teakwood" from Chiang Mai.....what ever that is LOL! 

I was "project manager" for this effort....told the guys what door went where. 📢

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1438 (1).jpg

Teakwood is the best choice for doors in Thailand, she chose well. 
Hope you didn’t fit them in the window openings mate. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Yessongs said:

After we got back here Oct 2022, wifey decided we needed to upgrade the doors at her home. Yeah Ok, of course it's "Teakwood" from Chiang Mai.....what ever that is LOL! 

I was "project manager" for this effort....told the guys what door went where. 📢

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1438 (1).jpg

Your Mrs. is keeping a close eye on the 'technicians'...

I'd be surprised if anything ever gets past her, eh..?

😉

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Yessongs said:

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1438 (1).jpg

Lovely doors Mike, how much mate if you don't mind me asking ?

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 3:03 AM, Yessongs said:

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1438 (1).jpg

Not even wearing safety flip flops, our H/S guy would have a field day.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Looks real good mate and will last forever. 

Yep, but only if each door is a single piece... Up North they experience the heat and the cold along with moisture in the air so the expansion and contraction takes its toll on the doors so that eventually the panels will start to separate and the door locks don't fit together properly either.

It looks like @Yessongs has invested wisely !

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

After an unpleasant encounter with a Chinese couple at Bali Hai a group of us had a great day out yesterday drinking and swimming while anchored off the Ko Sak beach, the small island just north of Ko Lan. Paying the price today with a nice shade of red on my face and upper body.

IMG_20230809_111348.jpg

IMG_20230809_113608.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Will you be posting pics of the LBs later ??

One of our group is married to a LB, but they're currently back in his home country. Scary thing is a few years ago on a similar boat trip he/she was with us a wearing a bikini. The saying "what has been seen can't be unseen" is very appropriate.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5