Air Pollution - Pattaya

john luke

3 hours ago, Bazle said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of "weaponizing" weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are uninformed, as claims made fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science

Last winter that horrible pollution band stretched from China to North Africa, same as now.....See here............https://www.ventusky.com/?p=28;54;1&l=pm25

Sugar cane fields? Yea right.....

There is a reason for everything....I have Never heard a single good common explanation for this...  

Edited by fforest

36 minutes ago, fforest said:

Last winter that horrible pollution band stretched from China to North Africa, same as now.....See here............https://www.ventusky.com/?p=28;54;1&l=pm25

There is a reason for everything....I have Never heard a single good common explanation for this...  

The common explanation is called upper level wind patterns. Affects pollution levels as well as rainfall amounts in an area. They shift from year to year. This year the shift is bringing the area more rain and less pollution.

Can HAARP Control or Manipulate the Weather?

No. Radio waves in the frequency ranges that HAARP transmits are not absorbed in either the
troposphere or the stratosphere—the two levels of the atmosphere that produce Earth’s weather.
Since there is no interaction, there is no way to control the weather.

The HAARP system is basically a large radio transmitter. Radio waves interact with electrical
charges and currents, and do not significantly interact with the troposphere.

Further, if the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don’t affect the surface weather, there is
no chance that HAARP can either. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near vacuum of
the rarefied, but electrically charged region of the atmosphere above about 60-80 km (a little over
45 miles), known as the ionosphere. The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as
the sun’s radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth’s atmosphere.

https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/faq

1 hour ago, fforest said:

US Air Force Admits to Using HAARP For Weather Modification in Defense Hearing

@ 2.50.............

There you go right from the horse's mouth.....

Fuking conspiratorial bullshit!

Here is Dr Walker's answer from the transcript.

Dr. WALKER. Thank you, Senator.
The Air Force has gotten great value out of HAARP in the past.
We took it over from the Navy and managed it and actually did a
number of experiment campaigns up there and have finished our
work that we are interested in doing up there. We are moving on
to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was
really designed to do, was to inject energy into the ionosphere to
be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.
The Air Force has maintained the site for other Government
agencies to use for several years now, and with DARPA completing
their project, that is our last Government customer that we have
in the site.
We have put out a call Government wide for other agencies that
had interest in managing the site or taking it over, including going
out to academia and seeing if there was an interest there. And we
have gotten interest from the university in Fairbanks. However,
the interest that we have is that they will run it if we fund it,
which is unfortunately in this fiscal environment we are in right
now, this is not an area that we have any need for in the future
and do not see that it would be a good use of Air Force S&T funds
in the future. So our position has been that if there is not some-
body who wants to take over the management and the funding of
the site, then the Air Force has no future need, and that we do
plan to do a dismantle of the system in the future after we make
appropriate notifications.

fforest will now show us where it mentions in the transcript "controlling the weather" or "weather modifications".

The full transcript of the hearing can be found at

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-113shrg49104598/pdf/CHRG-113shrg49104598.pdf

Walker's answer starts on page 85.

And my search for the term "weather" throughout the entire transcript yielded

image.png

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Fuking conspiratorial bullshit!

Here is Dr Walker's answer from the transcript.

Dr. WALKER. Thank you, Senator.
The Air Force has gotten great value out of HAARP in the past.
We took it over from the Navy and managed it and actually did a
number of experiment campaigns up there and have finished our
work that we are interested in doing up there. We are moving on
to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was
really designed to do, was to inject energy into the ionosphere to
be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.
The Air Force has maintained the site for other Government
agencies to use for several years now, and with DARPA completing
their project, that is our last Government customer that we have
in the site.
We have put out a call Government wide for other agencies that
had interest in managing the site or taking it over, including going
out to academia and seeing if there was an interest there. And we
have gotten interest from the university in Fairbanks. However,
the interest that we have is that they will run it if we fund it,
which is unfortunately in this fiscal environment we are in right
now, this is not an area that we have any need for in the future
and do not see that it would be a good use of Air Force S&T funds
in the future. So our position has been that if there is not some-
body who wants to take over the management and the funding of
the site, then the Air Force has no future need, and that we do
plan to do a dismantle of the system in the future after we make
appropriate notifications.

fforest will now show us where it mentions in the transcript "controlling the weather" or "weather modifications".

The full transcript of the hearing can be found at

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-113shrg49104598/pdf/CHRG-113shrg49104598.pdf

Walker's answer starts on page 85.

And my search for the term "weather" throughout the entire transcript yielded

image.png

The powers that be have great interest in controlling most things of importance, (except the weather ?) ....

actually this year the smog has been more dense than last.

to quantify this, let me first say that i work on the highest point i the area and way up in the building.  and that i start very early mornings.  this year has been dense and dep for longer than last year, despite no chinese busses or sgar field burning ha f'in ha.  what more several times when we are actually IN the cloud, it smells of sulphur very strongly

15 hours ago, tommy dee said:

actually this year the smog has been more dense than last.

to quantify this, let me first say that i work on the highest point i the area and way up in the building.  and that i start very early mornings.  this year has been dense and dep for longer than last year, despite no chinese busses or sgar field burning ha f'in ha.  what more several times when we are actually IN the cloud, it smells of sulphur very strongly

I saw a fire map recently (probably a week or 10 days ago). Burma was engulfed (almost the entire country). Other are countries relatively sparse.

Not sure how much that has changed the past few days. But that graphic was rather dramatic and telling.

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I saw a fire map recently (probably a week or 10 days ago). Burma was engulfed (almost the entire country). Other are countries relatively sparse.

Not sure how much that has changed the past few days. But that graphic was rather dramatic and telling.

Fire map for the past 24 hours. Using their historical mode, the map for March 1st looks about the same.
image.png

https://firms2.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/map/#d:24hrs;@99.0,17.1,6z

Looking at a wind map it looks like the prevailing winds are keeping the burn off particles from our area. So the crap we're seeing in the air is probably pollution from nearby industrial estates.
Screen Shot 03-11-22 at 07.21 AM.jpg

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-261.34,16.69,1201

I remember 2 or 3 years back the smoke just rolling down the middle of Loi Kroh Rd. like sea waves (in the middle of the day). It was surreal.

As time went on I began to learn more and more about "smoke season" up there from the locals.

I had always wondered why things typically shut down so early there (even before Covid). I mean at around 12 midnight (or maybe more like 0100 hrs.) it's like everyone deserts the streets. I mean it is really obvious (like a Dracula movie or something). At first it seemed really odd to me.

Then I learned that during smoke season at night is typically when most of the area fires are going strong and the heaviest smoke is pouring in. So, that is why most people avoid the streets and move inside. I guess over time this tended to become the norm throughout the entire year. 

*** I can't be certain that this is in fact the accurate history on this, but it makes sense to me.

Just wondering if any other BM's who have spent a lot of time up in CM have also heard this theory ?

• 2 weeks later...

I will repeat myself......From my condos windows view.....This year, so far we have had very little pollution.....Just a few kind of bad days....

I have only bothered to check pollution levels a few times because it's been so light....

Last year I would not shut up about how bad it was..

On 3/13/2022 at 12:17 PM, Glasseye said:

I remember 2 or 3 years back the smoke just rolling down the middle of Loi Kroh Rd. like sea waves (in the middle of the day). It was surreal.

As time went on I began to learn more and more about "smoke season" up there from the locals.

I had always wondered why things typically shut down so early there (even before Covid). I mean at around 12 midnight (or maybe more like 0100 hrs.) it's like everyone deserts the streets. I mean it is really obvious (like a Dracula movie or something). At first it seemed really odd to me.

Then I learned that during smoke season at night is typically when most of the area fires are going strong and the heaviest smoke is pouring in. So, that is why most people avoid the streets and move inside. I guess over time this tended to become the norm throughout the entire year. 

*** I can't be certain that this is in fact the accurate history on this, but it makes sense to me.

Just wondering if any other BM's who have spent a lot of time up in CM have also heard this theory ?

Pretty sure it's just over zealous police , Bars / Clubs used to be open later 

13 minutes ago, fforest said:

I will repeat myself......From my condos windows view.....This year, so far we have had very little pollution.....Just a few kind of bad days....

I have only bothered to check pollution levels a few times because it's been so light....

Last year I would not shut up about how bad it was..

Breath deeply. I'm sure there are no dust, smog, or covid particles floating in the air. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

It's days like these I'm glad I have the room air purifier. Just checked the filter and it looks like it's time to change it, again.

I was around your area this morning on the way to my sato shop. I really struggled to take in a lungful of fresh air. On the way back along Sukhumvit it was pretty bloody rough breathing in hard after a 2 hour walk. 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:08 AM, fforest said:

Yep, totally agree.

It is pure coincidence that the main areas consist of the Sahara, Arabian and Gobi deserts. Even the little bit in Southern Africa is the Namib Desert and Skeleton coast.

I have worked in all these areas and I can reaffirm that none were caused by burning sugar cane.