Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

It's a shame, Pattaya will never be the same again. 

Used to love just listening to the stories about the shenagins that would often occur and various fluids flying through the air. 

We are lucky to have enjoyed and lived through those times. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Hate to be the village idiot here, but on my many trips to Patts when on tour, I always liked "Angelwitch" for some reason. I liked the show and the bar fines that went with me, seemed to enjoy it too. 

Is Angelwitch long gone too? I was there in April, but the missus only wanted to venture into Baccara for a drink.

Had a few good nights in the one in Nana. Good sound system. Fun shows, massive beer consumption. Then stumble home (usually with just my dick in my hand). 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

The thing is a few years back there were hundreds of hot girls to be found all over Pattaya. Most gogos would have so many that apart from the super stars of the place, prices stayed stable and reasonable. Now it looks like there are only two or three with hot ones left in Pattaya by comparison, so you have a concentration of high prices. 

There is a massive shortage of girls in general and many places are struggling to attract the ones that are there. 

Pattaya still has a lot to offer, but I can't see it ever getting back to the number of bars/gogos stuffed full of girls as it has been over the years.

A shame, but the reality of what has happened.

Time will tell as it always does methinks.

Amazing the trends that have occurred there over the decades. Not only with the bars but the changing influx of different nationalities (Example - early days mostly American G.I.'s, then The Brits, the Germans, Ruskie hey days, then Indians). 

Should be interesting to see what will transpire over the next 20-30 years. I hope I am still around just to see what happens. 

At least on B.R. I can roll a fcuking wheelchair down it.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Hate to be the village idiot here, but on my many trips to Patts when on tour, I always liked "Angelwitch" for some reason. I liked the show and the bar fines that went with me, seemed to enjoy it too. 

Is Angelwitch long gone too? I was there in April, but the missus only wanted to venture into Baccara for a drink.

I would often take my company into Angelwitch for the shows, but sadly it has been closed for few years now.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I would often take my company into Angelwitch for the shows, but sadly it has been closed for few years now.

It might be wrong but I heard it's being banged out at the moment and Sapphire

are going to turn it into a night club.....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

It might be wrong but I heard it's being banged out at the moment and Sapphire

are going to turn it into a night club.....

Sapphire closed .. ? 😲

quality had gone down , but I always enjoyed it in there , especially the happy hour 

Just now, Stillearly said:

Sapphire closed .. ? 😲

quality had gone down , but I always enjoyed it in there , especially the happy hour 

Sapphire still open m8..........went in there a few weeks ago and they were wearing like fishing nets over

their bikini's.....lol....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I recall a few years ago taking a girl from a bar on Soi 7 or 8 down to a couple of bars on Walking street, my  first choice was Angelwich where we watched a couple of shows and from there she wanted to go to I think Airport where there was wall to wall of naked Ladies, she turned to me and said that she preferred the bar (Angelwich) that I had picked.

My response was I preferred her choice of bar!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I remember the days when beer bars had loads of hot girls who just were not interested in working in the GGB's, sadly that is no longer the case imo.

The sad thing is that many of those beer bars/complexes have closed over the years. 

Drinking street, soi 2, soi 3 soi 5, soi 7, soi 8, Made in Thailand, Pattayaland soi 13/3/4 etc to name just a few.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I remember the days when beer bars had loads of hot girls who just were not interested in working in the GGB's, sadly that is no longer the case imo.

I always blame Sensations for that .. I believe it was the first of the no show GoGos , before that girls in bars always said to me they thought GoGos were "sok ga bprok" dirty ..

Its been a few years since my last visit , but Patong still had high quality girls working in Bars , because they are only a few GoGos to compete 

• Like 2

On 8/25/2023 at 6:57 AM, Trip said:

That reminds me, a friend told me that petals was considering naming one of the nwg bars Resurrection but was worried none of the BGs would be able to pronounce the name.

He was reminded that was the least of his issues with that name, of more concern to him should be none of nwg bar managers would be able to spell the name.

So nwg went with Flirt.

I doubt if they could spell that either.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, fforest said:

Angelwich not long gone but gone in Pattaya..

The show was very very good....

I stopped going into AW in Nana plaza because of all the shows. I want to see the available girls not shows with a few girls. Last time i was in there they had 3 shows (if you can call them that) back to back left and never been back 

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Sapphire closed .. ? 😲

Yep. They used to have an incredible line up.

But,  the last time I was there it was so packed you could barely move and it was loud as FCUK !

Haven't been back.     And, I can't remember the last time I've paid a bar fine.

22 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I stopped going into AW in Nana plaza because of all the shows. I want to see the available girls not shows with a few girls. Last time i was in there they had 3 shows (if you can call them that) back to back left and never been back 

For me it was somewhere different to take your BF lol

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

For me it was somewhere different to take your BF lol

Yes.... BF's would often want to go there for something to do before going back to the room to get nasty. Used to love it when the lights would go down before a show started... work my hand down the back of them for a little taste. Helped me to get horned up for later.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/27/2023 at 11:59 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

I stopped going into AW in Nana plaza because of all the shows. I want to see the available girls not shows with a few girls. 

Agree. I went once & left soon after.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

20230829_135155.jpg

20230829_135710.jpg

20230829_135511.jpg

20230829_135539.jpg

20230829_135457.jpg

20230829_135231.jpg

20230829_135255.jpg

20230829_135350.jpg

20230829_135419.jpg

20230829_135621.jpg

20230829_135338.jpg

20230829_135304.jpg

In business you have to try and give the customer what they want looking at these bars there are 46 i believe and one is no different than the others so it seems. remember Siren Beer bars in front or the beer garden ? Well they had 15 to 20 bars. They really were cookie cutter bars not much different from one another. The inside bars were never very busy and they have now replaced the 15 or 20 with 4. The location is IMO far better than the new ones they are building here. So what will the bars here offer customers to keep them full of customers ? I think we all agree that girls are #1 needed and with 46 bars say they have 7 girls a bar thats over 320 girls and will 7 per bar even be enough? Many girls will give this new venue a chance but soon looking for busier places i would bet

Best of luck to these bar owners for taking a chance but i would bet that there will be some closing within 6 months

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm struggling to visualise where those pics / bars are @fforest .

My observations from April are that the beer bars in Treetown, Bukhao, Chaiyapoon and LKM have a fair few girls in them, but they don't seem to be attracting many guys in.

For example Area 52 in Treetown was busy most nights, but Basilisk at the end on the corner was dead, despite having a few decent lookers in there. Same goes for some of the bars along that strip. LKM was slightly hit and miss, and the GoGo quality seems to have dwindled a bit with the exception of Crystal and the other one opposite what was Pulse. Sugar Sugar was dire, but it has good A/C.

Bar with the best atmosphere was Trench Town, the reggae bar. Had a few good nights in there, very good band as well.

Hopefully not too far o/t, I walked past the old Penthouse hotel on my way to Classroom. Sad state of affairs.

PXL_20230406_073830759 (Medium).jpg

PXL_20230406_073844680 (Medium).jpg

And another example of this almost dead Soi...It used to be Planet Rock, and prior to that, Jupiter A GoGo with Venus on the left for a short while. I was very good friends with the owner, I'd love the chance to go in and have a look around.

PXL_20230406_073928812 (Medium).jpg

This was on Pattayaland 1, anyone remember or ever visited it?.

PXL_20230406_074219192 (Medium).jpg

Edited by Butch
  • Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2