Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Where is here mate.. I can't work it out !

Beach road, between sois 5 and 6. Very large plot,  older thai style "house" been going to ruin for the past ?10 years. Never seen anyone on it until today.

Ideal location for another beer bar complex....!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

An Agogo to miss...IMHO

20231207_002003.jpg

Five weeks ago , myself and a friend had a couple of great nights in there , , I should have barfined ... I went back a few days ago and it was dire , one drink and gone ... its amazing how quickly these places change ... and all down to the girls working on any particular night .. 

only a few places in Patts, seem to achieve consistency on a long term basis 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Painter said:

Beach road, between sois 5 and 6. Very large plot,  older thai style "house" been going to ruin for the past ?10 years. Never seen anyone on it until today.

Ideal location for another beer bar complex....!!

I should have looked at that photo more closely myself - every time I walk past this lot i wonder about its history and what will ever be done with it - and yes, seems I've been watching the property slowly deteriorate since I started going to Pattaya over twenty years ago - somebody has been sitting on this valuable lot for years. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

Coming soon to Painters manor........

20231209_203155.jpg

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I think that's closed ... was open at end of Oct beginning of Nov , but didn't see it in operation last week 🤷‍♂️

IMG_3216.jpeg

IMG_3213.jpeg

IMG_3215.jpeg

Agree with mr stillearly, doesn't appear to have been open for the past 2 weeks when I've passed through.  The "bar" does still appear to be connected to electricity though, as people keep tripping over the cable. The green astroturf swirl trip hazards have now been removed.

There was an ice cream caravan next to the beer van, but that disappeared before I could sample their wares.

Edited by Painter
  • Thumbs Up 5

21 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

The best bar of its type in my opinion tons of girls low pressure very comfortable

If you are referring to Heaven Above, I totally agree with you. However, I'll be swerving party night - there'll be far too many people. 

On 12/11/2023 at 2:38 PM, Blue Streak said:

A few bits and pieces as I've walked about.....Tree Town....

20231211_012001 (1).jpg

20231211_012100 (1).jpg

20231211_012450.jpg

Does this "Pattaya Beach please" gaff ever get busy?. I thought is was shut on my last trip in April, I remember a YT vid on it getting built in its previous incarnation.

Definitely like to visit it next time, but where's the bloody entrance?.