Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

^^^^ Looks like more room for customers & chairs etc in front of the bar brickwork?

Its a good spot if they keep the band/music at a reasonable, non eardrum bursting level.

Lets hope so.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks like the bars on Beach Rd next to the BIB station aren't destined for the dust bin of history after all. Instead it looks like they're getting a make over.

24 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Looks like more room for customers & chairs etc in front of the bar brickwork?

Whatever happens there, it will still be near impossible during the day to have a beer then jump on a passing Baht Bus because of the police stops and Central Taxi Mafia.

2 choices are to walk 100m in either direction until the BIB are no longer causing a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 6:26 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

IMG_20230527_121144.jpg

On 5/29/2023 at 7:30 AM, forcebwithu said:

They're certainly in an out of the way location. Looking at their FB page pictures (link) the interior looks very bland. Nothing special about their 80B happy hour beer prices either.

image.png

Stopped in last night at around 9pm to see if for myself if there was anything special about the place. Came away unimpressed. There's one bench seat that occupies the length of the wall opposite the bar and a few stools around the bar. No privacy alcoves and nothing about the bar to differentiate it from countless other bars in Pattaya.

Only two ladies, not counting the lady owner and a Thai guy tending bar. Both ladies were sitting with customers. My Leo was 95B which I quickly drank up and then left.

Pic of the entrance on Soi Full Love Inn, directly opposite Club Sin. Wonder if they'll attract enough customers wandering between the other clubs to make a go at it.
image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Info 4

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Stopped in last night at around 9pm to see if for myself if there was anything special about the place. Came away unimpressed. There's one bench seat that occupies the length of the wall opposite the bar and a few stools around the bar. No privacy alcoves and nothing about the bar to differentiate it from countless other bars in Pattaya.

Only two ladies, not counting the lady owner and a Thai guy tending bar. Both ladies were sitting with customers. My Leo was 95B which I quickly drank up and then left.

Pic of the entrance on Soi Full Love Inn, directly opposite Club Sin. Wonder if they'll attract enough customers wandering between the other clubs to make a go at it.
image.jpeg

I walked that strip pretty often and never noticed the rear entrance to the place without having little privacy booths they may not make it although they may have rooms upstairs because all of those lower units have units directly above them that must be on their lease as well I would assume but who knows

7 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I walked that strip pretty often and never noticed the rear entrance to the place without having little privacy booths they may not make it although they may have rooms upstairs because all of those lower units have units directly above them that must be on their lease as well I would assume but who knows

I guess I don't have to feel bad if you didn't see that back entrance while walking. I never noticed either, but chalked it up to riding by too fast. What they need, but may not be allowed is an overhead sign that hangs perpendicular to the building.

There are stairs to the upper floors by the back entrance. Didn't bother asking about ST prices, but have no reason to doubt their aren't ST rooms upstairs.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, fforest said:

They spent $$$ on this place....I watched it being built...But never went in...

Amazing the amount of money that gets put into these places that open for only a short while. Bling is another one that comes to mind. Makes you wonder if there's an ulterior motive driving the investment...

July 2021, the finishing of the Warehouse exterior. Wonder where "THE" and "CLUB" from their sign ended up.
image.jpeg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Painter said:

Message from a well dressed gentleman says that fforest's favourite beach road haunt, Hooters,  is "finito completo".

I doubt they were very often in the profit. over priced an very over rated IMO The one in Manila had a top location and was shut down as well

• Thumbs Up 5

all the money they spend on new bars and gogos open few months then close surprised banks dont ask questions why it did not work first time when the apply for more money to open a new one few months later.but  its thailand so whats new

3 minutes ago, thunder367 said:

all the money they spend on new bars and gogos open few months then close surprised banks dont ask questions why it did not work first time when the apply for more money to open a new one few months later.but  its thailand so whats new

I doubt anyone is getting the funding from a Bank .... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Painter said:

Message from a well dressed gentleman says that fforest's favourite beach road haunt, Hooters,  is "finito completo".

Sign outside says "under construction" but who knows what that really means.

18 minutes ago, KWA said:

Sign outside says "under construction" but who knows what that really means.

If they were remodeling the sign should say so....

Based on them having already moved a bunch of the HEAVY and not easy to move kitchen stoves and fridges out to the trucks ... Las Vegas odds makers are saying 95% Hooters is done 5% chance this is a remodel...

• Thumbs Up 1