Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

I think Hooters just could not stomach going through another, months and who knows how many more months of having the beach walkway torn up in front of them again....Where people could not get to Hooters easily....

No doubt all this Hot weather has hurt their Non-Aircon business but I bet the endless tearing up of beach road was the straw that broke the camel's back, for them.....

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

54 minutes ago, Bazle said:

LK Angels opened this evening which, as you can see from the picture, is between I-Rovers and Cafe Racer, in the corner of Soi LK Metro.

20230608_233241.jpg

It's a single unit gogo bar, so inevitably quite narrow. There is bench seating along both sides of the central gogo stage. There were 6 girls dancing, and I'd give them an overall score of 7/10. They were in bikinis, with some tops pulled aside. There were probably at least another 6 who weren't on stage.

Upstairs was considerably more raunchy. About 10 girls, all fully naked, a stage and a Jacuzzi. The girls were not shy!

Now for the negatives. Only one toilet on the ground floor, and that is for the use of both sexes. Some additional facilities upstairs, including 2 urinals. This evening, there were not nearly enough service staff. On a normal evening there might be, but tonight I got the impression that the owner(s) had invited all his/their falang mates, plus their WAGs, and they took up quite a lot of space and needed to be attended to.

Overall, IMO a very promising start. I shall return to see how it's performing in a few days time. It's sad that Las Vegas (almost next door) failed to kick off in a similar way.

Sounds like a good start. Will definitely give it a try when in town next. 

I had heard from a guy down at the pub that it would not reopen in the same format. It was destined fail in my opinion I don't understand why they thought putting that huge swimming pool in the middle of the place would work considering it was mostly a night time then oh well. Maybe a massage parlor tattoo parlor and a beer bar

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I had heard from a guy down at the pub that it would not reopen in the same format. It was destined fail in my opinion I don't understand why they thought putting that huge swimming pool in the middle of the place would work considering it was mostly a night time then oh well. Maybe a massage parlor tattoo parlor and a beer bar

How about another Black Pearl Beer Bar......Where you throw 100-200 baht in change into the pool and naked girls dive in and collect the change.....I think this would be a big success....

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, fforest said:

How about another Black Pearl Beer Bar......Where you throw 100-200 baht in change into the pool and naked girls dive in and collect the change.....I think this would be a big success....

It used to be a few 5 and 10 Baht coins in the Mermaidium in Bangkok ...  but that's inflation for you  555

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

The Hilton Pub Club in Soi Diamond has reopened as ''Coke''....120 Baht for  

a draught beer, fair size and had a reasonable dancing crew....

Popped into the new ''74'' Agogo on W/S, well packed and plenty of talent

on display, personally I'm not a great fan on those long thin Agogo's.......

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

The Hilton Pub Club in Soi Diamond has reopened as ''Coke''....120 Baht for  

a draught beer, fair size and had a reasonable dancing crew....

Popped into the new ''74'' Agogo on W/S, well packed and plenty of talent

on display, personally I'm not a great fan on those long thin Agogo's.......

Club 79 , I think 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/8/2023 at 11:56 PM, Bazle said:

LK Angels opened this evening which, as you can see from the picture, is between I-Rovers and Cafe Racer, in the corner of Soi LK Metro.

20230608_233241.jpg

It's a single unit gogo bar, so inevitably quite narrow. There is bench seating along both sides of the central gogo stage. There were 6 girls dancing, and I'd give them an overall score of 7/10. They were in bikinis, with some tops pulled aside. There were probably at least another 6 who weren't on stage.

Upstairs was considerably more raunchy. About 10 girls, all fully naked, a stage and a Jacuzzi. The girls were not shy!

Now for the negatives. Only one toilet on the ground floor, and that is for the use of both sexes. Some additional facilities upstairs, including 2 urinals. This evening, there were not nearly enough service staff. On a normal evening there might be, but tonight I got the impression that the owner(s) had invited all his/their falang mates, plus their WAGs, and they took up quite a lot of space and needed to be attended to.

Overall, IMO a very promising start. I shall return to see how it's performing in a few days time. It's sad that Las Vegas (almost next door) failed to kick off in a similar way.

After reading your good review I made an attempt to check out Angels last night.

Being a lazy old fart I rocked up to the entrance on my motorbike. Asked where I could park, half expecting they would move the bike for me like many other places. I was surprised when they pointed at the area across from I-Rovers and told me 50B.

That area used to be free if you were going to I-Rovers or Kilkenny, but I suppose with the opening of Las Vegas and now LK Angels they made it paid parking. But 50B for a bike. Get real. 20B ok, but 50B they're taking the piss.

I'll pay Angels a visit on another night in the future, but I'll make sure to park on one the neighboring sois for free.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 6/8/2023 at 11:56 PM, Bazle said:

20230608_233241.jpg

Agree with every thing you said there m8, I had a SML upstairs and a draught beer down stair

which was either 69 or 89 Baht.....worth a look if your on the manor...

Popped into Las Vegas again,(just opposite) and yet a again I thought it was very poor....

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

At the moment I am rather tipsy ... My problem is that when I suck, I swallow.

I am, of course, referring to my homebrew. I have just syphoned off 5 homebrews and took in too many mouthfuls in the process. No manual hand pumps for me! I think that my saliva and blood from my mouth sores adds to the taste !!

EDIT = And I am so tipsy I posted in the wrong thread !!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

At the moment I am rather tipsy ... My problem is that when I suck, I swallow.

I am, of course, referring to my homebrew. I have just syphoned off 5 homebrews and took in too many mouthfuls in the process. No manual hand pumps for me! I think that my saliva and blood from my mouth sores adds to the taste !!

EDIT = And I am so tipsy I posted in the wrong thread !!

Could be the right topic if you were to announce the opening of Dangleberries Tipsy Homebrew Bar. :default_cheers:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

What was once the open air beer bar complex known as Pook Plaza, then became a closed front club called The Warehouse, is soon to be again an open air beer bar called Matador Buakhao. A lot of money spent at this location for refits.

P6130001.jpg.P6130004.jpg

P6130005.jpg

Well, you sure will not have to go far to find some weed to go with the beer...

• Thumbs Up 1