What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

11 hours ago, Smiler said:

I am waiting for the magic 46, will have a look when I get up for work tomorrow morning. 
Or should I hang on if the great british pound is still rising…..??

For maximum satisfaction, I want to see at least 46,000 THB appear in my bank account if I send £1,000. So I need to wait until the Wise rate is around the 46.25 mark, to cover their fee.

40 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

For maximum satisfaction, I want to see at least 46,000 THB appear in my bank account if I send £1,000. So I need to wait until the Wise rate is around the 46.25 mark, to cover their fee.

Or send £1010 like I have just done 😎

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

46.31 now..!

I have no idea why it is happening but I like the direction it is going lately !!

Baht weakness... uncertainty over interest rates , exposure to rising freight costs and poor recent economic numbers 

• Thumbs Up 1

Whoopee!

At last, £1,000 resulted in a total of ฿46,152 being deposited into my SCB account.

Anyone else finding that Wise on the PC has changed for the worse yet again? This time, it refused to let me send money but insisted on adding it to my balance. I used that to send the £1,000 here, but then it seemed to think I still wanted to transfer another £1,000. Bunch of fecking eejits.

• Surprised 1