Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

7 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I've never been over in the rainy season , are there some areas of Central Pattaya which don't flood ? 

what about Phratamnak,  Jomtiem  and Nakula are they affected ? 

Naklua Road, whilst perhaps not accurately describes Central has never flooded.  It is on baht bus route all the way to Naklua.  Some hotels from *** to *****.  Plenty of Condos too.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I've never been over in the rainy season , are there some areas of Central Pattaya which don't flood ? 

what about Phratamnak,  Jomtiem  and Nakula are they affected ? 

Might be some small sois that run between the main roads in phratamnak that floods a little,but generally no to hilly,least ive never seen it bad as central ,used to live there,jomtien beach road a little never seen it  as bad as pattaya tho ie knee height,the bottom half of bar area at the market and main road in that area prob gets it worst.

• Thanks 2

On 9/5/2022 at 1:24 PM, tommy dee said:

hardly anything mcuh over here BUT, power out all around the lake and on a lot of the DS.  I am fine as we are in the Posh area 🙂   ( right)  luck of the draw but the chayabruk end of the ds has ower too

never seen walking street flood before anyone else?  and with its new drain too, and the ocean just a fling from the st

Don't know about WS itself,  but I remember being trapped inside Secrets with a river running by both doors!

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Don't know about WS itself,  but I remember being trapped inside Secrets with a river running by both doors!

Same same, but Babydolls. Worse places to be stuck in, I suppose! My acquaintance and I tried several times to leave, always heading back in for another. The joke was it was always a very short time....

River flowing down soi 15. And yes, Walkng Street was also a canal, calf depth in most places. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Painter said:

Same same, but Babydolls. Worse places to be stuck in, I suppose! My acquaintance and I tried several times to leave, always heading back in for another. The joke was it was always a very short time....

River flowing down soi 15. And yes, Walkng Street was also a canal, calf depth in most places. 

Back in My Hong Kong days we used to spend a whole Typhoon in The Big Apple in Wanchai……555

• Great Info 1

37 minutes ago, Pinoydave said:

Back in My Hong Kong days we used to spend a whole Typhoon in The Big Apple in Wanchai……555

OMG! I remember getting so fucking legless in there one Sunday that I was dancing with a bunch of sexy girls but started to fall backwards. I tried so hard to stop myself falling over that I ended up running backwards into the stage and knocking all the band's gear over onto the drum kit!

Luckily they weren't playing at the time!!

I had a great time in Zuhai in the early 90's during a Typhoon. Every building was boarded up but I had got a couple of cuties in my room from the market area and I have vague memories of being in a cave bar too.

Fantastic times!!!

So much money in my pocket to spend on so many pretty young girls!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Pissing down and I am stuck in the worst bar in Pattaya when I pulled over for shelter. F'ck it, shall get drenched on the motorbike 

Made it back like a drowned rat. The bastards kicked me out in the rain and river of Soi Pothole to perish . "We close now". 

Dried off now, alone and in distressed 😁😁