Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

guys, there is no them and us  here.. all welcome.  all welcome to post, all welcome to have fun and all welcome to enjoy.  regardless of other forums.  please dont tlet this thread disintigrate into a battle of the wills , as thread closing isnt our idea of fun either cheers :)

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I honestly don’t see why I’d post there again, just assumed it was going offfline in February. I like this forum, has better vibe and less bitchy men whining about politics. Case closed.

P.S. I still miss joking about golf with that pissed off Scotsman though

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I honestly don’t see why I’d post there again, just assumed it was going offfline in February. I like this forum, has better vibe and less bitchy men whining about politics. Case closed.

i think last count there were 6 million of them..In  the UK alone never mind the expats   lol

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

11 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Perpetually pissed off Scotsman

20 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Newsflash ....Secrets forum is still open , if you have something to say about Secrets then why not continue posting there .., ? 

No can do - I am banned! 🤣

Anyway for those that are able and have a mind to call in its Wednesday 6th March and its Party Night at Secrets and a chance to raise a final glass to the great times we Secrets folk enjoyed in times past.:default_drinks:

The builders are in tomorrow.

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I am really liking this forum as well

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I am really liking this forum as well

I just hope there’s no threat of forced oral sex to move up a Level like my 1st nights @ Secrets.

It was my first time outside of North America, I thought you were serious for a second Larry

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I just hope there’s no threat of forced oral sex to move up a Level like my 1st nights @ Secrets.

It was my first time outside of North America, I thought you were serious for a second Larry

He was serious 🤪

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Khun Ling said:

He was serious 🤪

Oh shoot! Thank Buddha Suvarnabhumi opened back up by the time my flight was leaving, it was Nov. Dec. 2008 when they had the sit ins 

Ahhhh, great times, nothing like a lad’s first trip to LOS

Edited by Golfingboy
Add on
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Oh shoot! Thank Buddha Suvarnabhumi opened back up by the time my flight was leaving, it was Nov. Dec. 2008 when they had the sit ins 

I was scheduled to fly out was scheduled on the first day of closure.
I has happy with that AND the Thai government paid me 18,000 baht. My hotel bill was 7,000 baht for the period (PBR), leaving enough for a free Soi 6 hour and free 1-hour Thai massage EVERY day. Thanks Thai government.

29 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

You were lucky. I was stuck at home waiting for the airport to reopen 😡

10 minutes ago, MrDK said:

I was scheduled to fly out was scheduled on the first day of closure.
I has happy with that AND the Thai government paid me 18,000 baht. My hotel bill was 7,000 baht for the period (PBR), leaving enough for a free Soi 6 hour and free 1-hour Thai massage EVERY day. Thanks Thai government.

Cool Lars, didn’t know you were compensated. I remember being nervous about the sit-ins, but you and that other Canuck told me “there’s worse places to be trapped than Thailand”. Mustang

Didnt matter,the next July I came for 8 months