Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

4 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

That’s why I left.

I told you before on here that you're missed over there.

There's an expat thread running on there where members have to agree with the starter of the thread and be nice to him or he gets the hump and stops posting, a couple of the new mods are his mates and any member disagreeing with him or similar is discreetly warned and posts removed, fucking snowflake modding of the highest order.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Are you a member on PA ? There's a couple of recent new Mods and you honestly can't say 'Boo' to another member now without being warned. That place is getting so dull now it's like a Womens Institute.

I agree..all the fora are going that way..its pathetic...f**k robust discussion..snowflakes rule

in what little time i have left I will try at the very least to be provocative

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I told you before on here that you're missed over there.

There's an expat thread running on there where members have to agree with the starter of the thread and be nice to him or he gets the hump and stops posting, a couple of the new mods are his mates and any member disagreeing with him or similar is discreetly warned and posts removed, fucking snowflake modding of the highest order.

When Deano became mod,that was it for me.Out of there.

Funny thing is,Harry Brown and I are good mates,saw him again this week,before I left.

We bumped into Deano at Le Pub one night,and Boingo too.

Boingo asked me why I left PA and I told him the truth,Deano had given me a warning point and I didn’t agree with it.They wanted me to apologize for something I don’t do,so I asked them to remove my membership.

all the while I’m telling Boingo this,Deano is sitting there shaking his head like it didn’t happen.

Its exactly how it went down.Oh well.Boingo is great chap though.lol.

And if you ever get a chance to meet Harry Brown,he’s an absolute beauty.

12 minutes ago, john luke said:

Whatever is said about Chang Fai he did come up with a lot of useful information about Pattaya events. If he came here I would not have a problem. 

Didn’t offer anything I couldn’t have found out from someone else,to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

When Deano became mod,that was it for me.Out of there.

Funny thing is,Harry Brown and I are good mates,saw him again this week,before I left.

We bumped into Deano at Le Pub one night,and Boingo too.

Boingo asked me why I left PA and I told him the truth,Deano had given me a warning point and I didn’t agree with it.They wanted me to apologize for something I don’t do,so I asked them to remove my membership.

all the while I’m telling Boingo this,Deano is sitting there shaking his head like it didn’t happen.

Its exactly how it went down.Oh well.Boingo is great chap though.lol.

And if you ever get a chance to meet Harry Brown,he’s an absolute beauty.

Strange you say that, Harry Brown and especially Jebb are the 2 mods that are mates of that expat I mentioned and seem to be forever warning people to be nice or else ?

Deano pulled a thread I started within 5 minutes a while back and when I asked why he replied that he was worried I'd get some stick ! It was a White Knight thread.

FFS, Alex started a thread this week about neglecting the forum. The usual suspect was on there blaming everyone else and everyone on here for its demise, funny as f**k, he must be on drugs ?

I have a quick look now and then, absolutely pathetic...

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Strange you say that, Harry Brown and especially Jebb are the 2 mods that are mates of that expat I mentioned and seem to be forever warning people to be nice or else ?

Deano pulled a thread I started within 5 minutes a while back and when I asked why he replied that he was worried I'd get some stick ! It was a White Knight thread.

Weird about Harry.Hes been a mod a long time on there and was always one of the most liberal on there.Ill ask him next time we are chatting.

Don't know Jebb at all.

Sorry to hear about your thread.lol.White Knight threads are always one of my favs.🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

Weird about Harry.Hes been a mod a long time on there and was always one of the most liberal on there.Ill ask him next time we are chatting.

Don't know Jebb at all.

Sorry to hear about your thread.lol.White Knight threads are always one of my favs.🤣🤣

I've never had dealings with Harry at all but I do notice him and especially Jebb seem to have a real soft spot for this particular expat. The expat in question is a real snowflake though and has admitted crying when a bargirl turned him down for a second night of toe sucking passion on one of his trips to town !

BTW I'm not knocking Jebb as he does seem to be a nice bloke but it's like the expat is the teachers pet ?

Just now, mrcharliemofo said:

I've never had dealings with Harry at all but I do notice him and especially Jebb seem to have a real soft spot for this particular expat. The expat in question is a real snowflake though and has admitted crying when a bargirl turned him down for a second night of toe sucking passion on one of his trips to town !

BTW I'm not knocking Jebb as he does seem to be a nice bloke but it's like the expat is the teachers pet ?

Who’s the expat?

Not dragon rider is it?🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

Who’s the expat?

Not dragon rider is it?🤣🤣

God no, he gets no protection at all but at least he seems to be ok with disagreements, the other expat is K*****y, the toe sucking sex god of Nakon Nowhere who has never in his life had a woman not like sex with him.....and yes he has said that.

I'll leave you to fill in the blanks but a quick visit to the expat section should help you find him.

God no, he gets no protection at all but at least he seems to be ok with disagreements, the other expat is K*****y, the toe sucking sex god of Nakon Nowhere who has never in his life had a woman not like sex with him.....and yes he has said that.

I'll leave you to fill in the blanks but a quick visit to the expat section should help you find him.

Is he the one who spends all day doing diy around his home, lives with his farang ex and thai ex, and doesn't get sex from either but they regularly give home money.....?

5 minutes ago, Painter said:

Is he the one who spends all day doing diy around his home, lives with his farang ex and thai ex, and doesn't get sex from either but they regularly give home money.....?

Lesbians I got told, but yes that's the bloke. And he has to hide what he does in Pattaya from them ?? WTF is that about ??

13 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I will have to phone a friend on that.

As I’m not on there anymore....well...

4 hours ago, john luke said:

Whatever is said about Chang Fai he did come up with a lot of useful information about Pattaya events. If he came here I would not have a problem. 

Agree.... Chang is not everyone's cup of tea.... and as you say.... he brings useful information to a forum.

cheers  

5 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

FFS, Alex started a thread this week about neglecting the forum. The usual suspect was on there blaming everyone else and everyone on here for its demise, funny as f**k, he must be on drugs ?

I wonder who's names came up.. I  guess many but their own names...!

1 hour ago, roobob said:

Agree.... Chang is not everyone's cup of tea.... and as you say.... he brings useful information to a forum.

cheers  

Anyone is welcome here just not the ones that feel the need to chase members around or bully others.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Might go over and have a look ……..nooo I'm busy watching the paint dry