Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

3 hours ago, Mr Mosquito said:

Anyone interested can follow him on his Twitter account - he posts all the Pattaya events in there.

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Don't know where people get the time or inclination to post on twitter and 2 or 3 Thai related forums, I think I spend way to much time on one (here) as it is. 

Not a criticism, to each their own, just an observation. 

You took it out of my mouth ! 

Can't understand the frenzy about being everywhere on social media. Twatter, FB, Instagram , and a bunch of forums...

A need to feel they "exist" and "have a live" ?  Feeling lonely ?

But as you say, up to them. Just as long they dont bait ME ! 😄😄😄

On a side note: I wonder what happened to the British guy on Shh that rented motorbikes with his Thai Mrs. - His BM name there was "Kessyna" or "Kessya" or something like that. Hell of a nice guy as I met him a couple of times around Patts but never at Secrets. He was a friend of a friend. Haven't seen him in at least 7 years. Wondering if he's still in Patts or Thailand. 

On a side note: I wonder what happened to the British guy on Shh that rented motorbikes with his Thai Mrs. - His BM name there was "Kessyna" or "Kessya" or something like that. Hell of a nice guy as I met him a couple of times around Patts but never at Secrets. He was a friend of a friend. Haven't seen him in at least 7 years. Wondering if he's still in Patts or Thailand. 
Mark is his name and he is still running motorbike company name Hallmark. His x misses married and is now in Norway or Sweden or Iceland somewhere over there.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Mark is his name and he is still running motorbike company name Hallmark. His x misses married and is now in Norway or Sweden or Iceland somewhere over there.

Mark -That was it - Hellava nice fella - I will have drop by this summer and say hello. Thanks Larry 

We need to touch base as well this summer for a walk or dinner with Emil & others.

I was in and out of Patts last summer on a lot of side trips - Gotta definitely make it a point of catching up with you all this year. 

Does the afternoon At All club still meet? 

Cheers 

P.S. Is Jimmy still around? -haven't heard from him in ages on FB or anywhere. 

Mark -That was it - Hellava nice fella - I will have drop by this summer and say hello. Thanks Larry 
We need to touch base as well this summer for a walk or dinner with Emil & others.
I was in and out of Patts last summer on a lot of side trips - Gotta definitely make it a point of catching up with you all this year. 
Does the afternoon At All club still meet? 
Cheers 
P.S. Is Jimmy still around? -haven't heard from him in ages on FB or anywhere. 
Do not see much of Emil he walks later in the day so he can stop at gentlemen's clubs and be undetected by the misses :-).

Jimmy got fed up with all the visa requirements and is back in Milwaukee working as a shuttle driver for an automobile dealership.

I meet up with striderman man and sometimes a couple other guys one or two times a week for a drink at katesiree across from Pattaya City Hospital on Soi Boukow. Pretty much the same nothing new

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Do not see much of Emil he walks later in the day so he can stop at gentlemen's clubs and be undetected by the misses :-).

Jimmy got fed up with all the visa requirements and is back in Milwaukee working as a shuttle driver for an automobile dealership.

I meet up with striderman man and sometimes a couple other guys one or two times a week for a drink at katesiree across from Pattaya City Hospital on Soi Boukow. Pretty much the same nothing new

Thanks for the update. Surprised about Jimmy. See you in a few months for sure. 

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Too bad I never met Jimmy while he was here. From my teenage years on I lived in the Milwaukee area until moving here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Changs twitter page...

https://twitter.com/taasaparot?lang=en

Its actually pretty good for keeping up with current events..... 

Sorry but this is exactly the kind of crap I can't understand somebody can spend time on ....  Being it tweeting or reading.

Useless crap. 

I guess some people are really bored in life or addicted to social media ?

ChangFai joined Addicts in 2013 as Taa_Saparot and had a very different  style of posting compared to his style on Secrets.  Until recently, he hadn't been anywhere near as confrontational as on Secrets.  But for some reason, he reverted to his old style of deliberately disrupting threads and stalking  certain posters, mostly Americans.  The Mods on Addicts were aware of his background and warned him numerous times not to do the same thing on P-A.  He wouldn't listen and got banned.  

Oddest thing was that he never posted in controversial threads on Addicts, but towards the end only tried to disrupt neutral, informative threads. He pissed off a lot of ordinary members who had no idea of his history.  

Evil

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

ChangFai joined Addicts in 2013 as Taa_Saparot and had a very different  style of posting compared to his style on Secrets.  Until recently, he hadn't been anywhere near as confrontational as on Secrets.  But for some reason, he reverted to his old style of deliberately disrupting threads and stalking  certain posters, mostly Americans.  The Mods on Addicts were aware of his background and warned him numerous times not to do the same thing on P-A.  He wouldn't listen and got banned.  

Oddest thing was that he never posted in controversial threads on Addicts, but towards the end only tried to disrupt neutral, informative threads. He pissed off a lot of ordinary members who had no idea of his history.  

Evil

Interesting analysis...

Why would a normal, balanced adult person adopt 2 completely different personalities on different forums (or any media) ? They see themselve like a kind of actor or what ? 

And then this :

"But for some reason, he reverted to his old style of deliberately disrupting threads and stalking  certain posters,"

Really... boredom, loneliness, feeling of a waste life ? This are exactly the kind of people that should never be allowed to have a gun in their possession....

Trolling as a hobby FFS !

Edited by Thai Spice

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Interesting analysis...

Why would a normal, balanced adult person adopt 2 completely personalities on 2 different forums (or any media) ? They see themselve like a kind of actor or what ? 

And then this :

"But for some reason, he reverted to his old style of deliberately disrupting threads and stalking  certain posters,"

Really... boredom, loneliness, feeling of a waste life ? This are exactly the kind of people that should never be allowed to have a gun in their possession....

He sounds not dissimilar to another lunatic from elsewhere. 

f**k having them types here, ruin forums. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Interesting analysis...

Why would a normal, balanced adult person adopt 2 completely different personalities on different forums (or any media) ? They see themselve like a kind of actor or what ? 

And then this :

He also had the most irritating need to always have the last word against any member who posted anything contradicting something he had himself expressed.

Remind you of anybody? 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr Mosquito said:

You need to lighten up. People will do what they want to do regardless of what you think, so get over it  :rolleyes:

Still doesn't change my right to express my opinion.

People can indeed drink themselves to death, or jump from a balcony because a bargirl left them, I dont give a shit about them.

But I still think, and will say, that it is a stupid behaviour.

Claro ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

ChangFai had different goals with his posts on Secrets as opposed to Thai Visa and Addicts.  He wanted to damage and disrupt Secrets as much as he could, whereas he sought to be accepted as a knowledgeable poster on TV and P-A.  But he had a huge obstacle to overcome.  Posters who remain totally anonymous to everyone, including the board's Admin and Mods, seldom gain much respect.  It's hypocritical  to seek a high profile on a forum but to remain behind a cloak of invisibility.  That's often a sign of a destructive troll.  

When the Secrets finally tired of him and kicked him off in the board's final months, he began posting daily on P-A, mostly helpful and informative stuff.  However, he never went the full copy-and-paste route he had used on Secrets as a counterbalance to his baiting and flaming.  When his dark side emerged in full bloom on Addicts, the Mods had less tolerance for him. They weren't willing to cut him any slack.

23 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Unfortunately, it's not unusual on the Pattaya boards.  I've gone up against several of the worst hobby trolls. Basically, they all have a bully's mentality.  Disrupting a forum gives them a rather pathetic sense of power.

Evil

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

ChangFai had different goals with his posts on Secrets as opposed to Thai Visa and Addicts.  He wanted to damage and disrupt Secrets as much as he could, whereas he sought to be accepted as a knowledgeable poster on TV and P-A.  But he had a huge obstacle to overcome.  Posters who remain totally anonymous to everyone, including the board's Admin and Mods, seldom gain much respect.  It's hypocritical  to seek a high profile on a forum but to remain behind a cloak of invisibility.  That's often a sign of a destructive troll.  

When the Secrets finally tired of him and kicked him off in the board's final months, he began posting daily on P-A, mostly helpful and informative stuff.  However, he never went the full copy-and-paste route he had used on Secrets as a counterbalance to his baiting and flaming.  When his dark side emerged in full bloom on Addicts, the Mods had less tolerance for him. They weren't willing to cut him any slack.

Unfortunately, it's not unusual on the Pattaya boards.  I've gone up against several of the worst hobby trolls. Basically, they all have a bully's mentality.  Disrupting a forum gives them a rather pathetic sense of power.

Evil

Never go full bloom.😁