Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 12:48 AM, Stillearly said:

I never stayed there but It's the pool area and pool table that look familiar to me ?  The guy talking is a bit boring , I'm surprised he has so many subscribers ..

The pool table wasn't in the villa itself, but in an out building. That's definitely not it. I have some great pics of it, but they are too incriminating to another BM here to post.:default_drink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The pool table wasn't in the villa itself, but in an out building. That's definitely not it. I have some great pics of it, but they are too incriminating to another BM here to post.:default_drink:

You can always send them via PM , I'm sure Moonfly wouldn't mind .. 😉 555

• Haha 4

On 4/6/2022 at 11:47 AM, Lirchenfeld said:

Shared pool? Wasn't it marketed as private pool? 🤔

Confirm, that was not Secrets Villa.

In practice the pool for Secrets Villa was exclusively for the use of the Villa guests. There was a CCTV covering the pool but that was only in case somebody drowned overnight.

One Sunday afternoon I received a phone call at home from the next door neighbor  complaining about the music/noise coming from the garden/pool area. She complained about everything but before I disconnected the call I promised to phone "Lanny" the housekeeper who lived in a flat in Ben's "grace and favor"  house paid by Secrets on the other side.

The subsequent telephone conversation went like this:

"Hi Lanny, sorry to bother you on your day off but the neighbor is complaining about the music coming from the garden again. Can you kindly pop over and ask them to turn it down please."

"No problem khun Dan but there is no loud music. They are just fucking in the pool!"

"Oh!" says I, rather lost for words.

"On second thoughts, don't bother. 🤣

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

Confirm, that was not Secrets Villa.

In practice the pool for Secrets Villa was exclusively for the use of the Villa guests. There was a CCTV covering the pool but that was only in case somebody drowned overnight.

One Sunday afternoon I received a phone call at home from the next door neighbor  complaining about the music/noise coming from the garden/pool area. She complained about everything but before I disconnected the call I promised to phone "Lanny" the housekeeper who lived in a flat in Ben's "grace and favor"  house paid by Secrets on the other side.

The subsequent telephone conversation went like this:

"Hi Lanny, sorry to bother you on your day off but the neighbor is complaining about the music coming from the garden again. Can you kindly pop over and ask them to turn it down please."

"No problem khun Dan but there is no loud music. They are just fucking in the pool!"

"Oh!" says I, rather lost for words.

"On second thoughts, don't bother. 🤣

I remember in the early days there was a guest out there for a few days had a good time went home sent me a message asking me if we had CC TV I said I can't be a hundred percent certain but I'm pretty sure we do he said I lost my camera and it had a lot of good stuff on it we had a lot of action in The Villa and I was wondering if you got it on CC TV if I could get a copy of it. Well he was out of luck

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Freee!! said:

And the hotel above?

They have had that opened for awhile with what i have been told little success 

3 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Walk past late tonight and the bar across the door to reception said ''Keys'' partially

restricted by 3 people of Indian Sub Continent in front of the door way but ''Scooter'' signs around the rest

of the building.....

Mouliee of FLB fame will be there I have been told. Not sure who's behind it but was told the rent was 75k a month not counting the hotel the bar only. Hope they can turn it around

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

They have had that opened for awhile with what i have been told little success 

Mouliee of FLB fame will be there I have been told. Not sure who's behind it but was told the rent was 75k a month not counting the hotel the bar only. Hope they can turn it around

Will be nice to see it open again, but I hope they have deep pockets, especially during current times.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is just a shot in the dark guess I have no actual evidence and I'm probably wrong but moulee is still the manager of the Pattaya beer Garden and I just thought that it's a possibility that maybe Pete of flb Fame and the owner of the Beer Garden maybe the money man behind this. I could be totally wrong and probably am but I guess time will tell

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2