Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

15 minutes ago, monkey_omelette said:

Breakfast today was cod fishcakes with parsley sauce.

IMG_2017.JPG

Cod fishcakes, toast and parshley sauce...

And you're surprised we have a EU / UK culture clash ?  Right choice of newspaper ! 

Now, was the cod caught by French or British fishermen ? That's the question ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2020 at 4:43 PM, boydeste said:

Not bad, lost 2 stone now. Like to shed another but have plateaued. I don't want to stop my weekend treats/food so may just maintain for a while. 

the skinnier you are the more healthy ... good for you Bro .. 2 stones ... keep it going ... you can always eat whatever the f**k you want ...

I have been about between 175 and 185 lbs my whole life ... skinny .. but not skinny ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Corned beef hash a la Coxy....Not like any recipe for corned beef hash that I've seen but bloody delicious.Corned beef,garlic mash,onions fried in olive oil,red peppers,loads of Lea & Perrins & baked beans.

Farting for England tomorrow!

aba091a7-93bf-4d74-a019-166e2672b8e2.jpg

That's a waste of good wine. A large Leo would have been more appropriate with this stuff.... Corned beef with beans ..🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

And eating it with spoon ....

I am truly shocked ! 😱😱😱

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

That's a waste of good wine. A large Leo would have been more appropriate with this stuff.... Corned beef with beans ..🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

And eating it with spoon ....

I am truly shocked ! 😱😱😱

A good wine is never wasted unless it's spilled.

• Haha 1

Just been introduced to Hello Fresh by one of the girls at work. Food delivery company for lazy gits like me, but handy when the wife is working.

they basically provide all the ingredients plus a method to cook it et viola, a tasty meal is yours. Probably a bit dearer than going out to buy the individual items but it’s good for meal planning and no waste. 

pork steaks marmalade and cheese with wedges, Coleslaw and greens. Only had to add salt n pepper. Was nice 

70FC2638-D0D5-46DC-9BC1-A4E677F3D9A1.jpeg

0D68FA90-84B1-4D40-9E53-DFAB414E6552.png

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1