Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

14 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Does anyone enjoy a simple balogna sani from time to time ?    With yellow mustard. Nice snack.

balogna.jpg

Yes I do. I also love bologna when you fry it up and add it to a grilled cheese sandwich.  

6 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Yes I do. I also love bologna when you fry it up and add it to a grilled cheese sandwich.  

Yes very tasty. Salami even better. 

My o my how I like a good salami. Probably in my top five favorite foods.

Salami - Spanish (Salami Español)

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, bob lt said:

BBC News 2 days ago:

The UK is facing a shortage of Cadbury 99 Flakes after a surge in demand for soft-serve ice creams topped with the crumbly chocolate treat.

Saw that story this morning, hadn't thought about having a 99 until then 🙂 

The diversification and integration combo.

00000.png

Integrating chicken, bacon, steamed rice, eggs (stirred through), mushrooms, birds eye and jalapeno chilies, carrots, beans, snow peas, broccoli and fried blanched almonds with a generous dose of homemade Cajun spice mix, white pepper, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, hot paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, basil and celery salt.

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

9 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Bologna is definitely mmmm...cost effective

From t'internet:

Why is bologna so cheap?
The USDA further explains that the bones and skeletal muscles are crushed and forced through a sieve to create soft tissue with a cake-batter consistency. That's the stuff used to make bologna, which explains the price.

Chicken chimichanga with Mexican rice and beans. 

ChickenChimichanga.jpgChimichangas are enough work to make that I do 16 at a time.  We fry four, save four to be fried tomorrow, and eight go in the freezer for another time.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1