Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 12/12/2021 at 12:44 PM, Stillearly said:

Liver and bacon 

193632B1-C944-4C60-97FC-5D15ACAC2552.jpeg

It's just gone 2am and I've just had a brilliant idea to try cooking liver a different way .... I'm gonna cook liver, bacon and onions in the slow cooker with a tin of Heinz Oxtail soup and use gravy granules to thicken it up !!

You lot continue to get my culinary juices flowing !!!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It's just gone 2am and I've just had a brilliant idea to try cooking liver a different way .... I'm gonna cook liver, bacon and onions in the slow cooker with a tin of Heinz Oxtail soup and use gravy granules to thicken it up !!

You lot continue to get my culinary juices flowing !!!

Sounds to me like you'll be on a winner there Mr. Dangle....

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

Chicken with garlic and pepper with rice, cheese sticks for extra.

20211215_193053.jpg

20211215_193049.jpg

20211215_192348.jpg

Mange Tout!! .... Mange Tout!!!

Pot Pourri!

Ignore the non garlic eating victory monkeys!

The amount of garlic, the size of the chunks and the way it is cooked is Bonnet da douche .. or dare I say it the Creme de la menthe!

There is nothing like finding a big chunk of garlic embedded in a tooth to liven up a dull afternoon ..Chateauneuf du Pape !!!!!

• Haha 1

A casserole of tomato, zucchini. minced shallots. bacon bits and fresh basil baked on a bed of yellow rice.  It was topped with mozzarella and Mexican blend cheese.  The rice soaked up all the juices from the tomato and zucchini.  Really good taste!  It turned out better than expected.

IMG_2061.png

IMG_2071.png

IMG_2066.png

IMG_2068.png

For dessert I baked a pan of chunky brownies.  My niece cut herself a piece before I had time to take a picture. 

IMG_2074.png

With ice cream:

IMG_2076.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2