Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 8/21/2023 at 2:38 PM, Painter said:

New shirt needed

20230821_193027.jpg

Don’t laugh you guys….every time there is pasta for dinner, it seems I apologize & grab it head to the basement to watch the golf….in a light-coloured shirt, and well you can guess the rest

Just like my poker habit, quit while you’re ahead! 

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Don’t laugh you guys….every time there is pasta for dinner, it seems I apologize & grab it head to the basement to watch the golf….in a light-coloured shirt, and well you can guess the rest

Just like my poker habit, quit while you’re ahead! 

Damn that looks good. It's been a long time since I've woofed down a plate of that.

Fcuk !

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Costco big dog and soda…..about 40 baht, can’t beat that 

IMG_2405.jpeg

That is a heavenly sight.      Looks like a counter under the stands at Wrigely Field.    Slamming down a dog after a piss between innings at a Cubs game.

Doesn't get any better (except your choice of beverage, would prefer an ice cold Old Style).

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/25/2023 at 1:39 PM, Golfingboy said:

Costco big dog and soda…..about 40 baht, can’t beat that 

IMG_2405.jpeg

I love those things when I was in the US I was in Texas for 10 days I made my son take me into Costco six times to get one of those dogs. You just can't get good all beef hot dogs here I don't care what anyone says I've looked and they're not the same. I've got a friend coming over from the US on the 13th of next month bringing me two kilos Costco dogs they won't last long

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I love those things when I was in the US I was in Texas for 10 days I made my son take me into Costco six times to get one of those dogs. You just can't get good all beef hot dogs here I don't care what anyone says I've looked and they're not the same. I've got a friend coming over from the US on the 13th of next month bringing me two kilos Costco dogs they won't last long

Nothing like a Vienna Beef Chicago Hot Dog !

9-things-you-didn-t-know-about-vienna-be

chicago-hot-dog_150836300.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2