Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I don't know how well @boydeste knew his dining partner, but to reply mainly to @Glasseye, in my experience a Thai won't even consider a Western style salad "naked".

In my opinion (knowing nothing of the situation nor the people involved) is that she was expecting Yum Talay ..Thai seafood salad ...

I know the lady very well, I just asked her what it was, her reply is.

Yum woon sen, glass noodle salad.

Hope that helps!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

Pad kapow gai for me and a fish soup for my company. We shared the Thai omelette. 

20231121_211128.jpg

20231121_211133.jpg

20231121_211137.jpg

Holy fcuk mate that soup looks good !

I'm doing major spring cleaning on Thanksgiving. A friend is coming over to help me.

I think we will be knackered after all of the physical labor so I asked her to make something simple and good. We'll probably have kapow, moo.

Looking forward to it.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Massaman curry in Central. I thought the rice portion was a bit stingy, but the curry was very nice. I usually only have this if made from chicken breast.

20231121_120425.jpg

20231121_120607.jpg

20231121_120814.jpg

That ought to clean the pipes out good.

I see Central has a brand new Sunrise Tacos place. Only been opened a couple weeks now. Little bit pricey, but what I tried there was very good.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Breakfast at Kungs for 2.

Was nice to try her different flavoured sausages. 

20231120_130610.jpg

That looks fantastic. I would have the fried egg and i would also ask for some more toast. Being a northener some of this would end up as sandwiches. This type of breakfast would be the only time i would have at least one cup of strong tea with milk 

Edited by Zambo
Spelling - strong tea
  • Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, Zambo said:

That looks fantastic. I would have the fried egg and i would also ask for some more toast. Being a northener some of this would end up as sandwiches. This type of breakfast would be the only time i would have at least one cup of strong tea with milk 

It was very good. She has something like 5 or 6 different types of sausages to choose from.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Stillearly said:

A bit of a repeat... but I went for five cheeses instead of three this time .. 

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_4097.jpeg

Damn mate, you eat like a king. 

Great pics btw.

Reminds me of that back to back fish & chips I had in HH that time. Looking forward to enjoying that place again later in December.

• Thumbs Up 1