Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

20 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Looking forward to eating a lot of fish down there.

I'll never forget the time I had my first cerviche while sitting at a beachside bar in Coco, Costa Rica. We were sitting there drinking Imperial beer looking out toward the water. The fishing boats had just come in. Then came the cerviche along with saltine crackers. Absolute brilliance.

Later that night I was walking back to the shabby hotel that me and two of my buddies shared for a couple nights. I had to walk about 3-400 meters I reckon.

As I was walking along the quiet road and saw this movement that didn't compute. I walked a few more steps, I focused and just about shit my pants. It was a giant crab up on its legs. It looked like a spider and it was not slowing down. 

I beelined around it, made it to the room. I hit the couch and passed out immediately. A few hours later I was awakened suddenly. My two buddies were yelling at me to shut up. I was screaming in the middle of a nightmare. 

We had a good laugh about it the next day.

Big crabs won’t hurt you when they’re this colour. 😉

IMG_2118.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

45 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Seafood krapow pet same same Thai from Mr Moo in Jomtien,superb food they do farang as well & lots of farangs were eating there.

He's a Bangladeshi & said it's his mother-in law who does the cooking.

Nice bloke & I wholeheartedly recommend this place.

460b inc 2 glasses of vin rouge.

PHOTO-2024-03-11-21-54-06.jpg

Even the girl I was playing pool with in the PIss Bar recommended it😂

• Thumbs Up 1

Couldn’t be arsed to cook roast on Sunday so took the family to a pub about 15 miles away for a carvery. 
We booked for the 3rd sitting at 5.30pm and the place was heaving, because I’d forgotten it was Mother’s Day. 
Typical of me at carvery’s, pile it high and hope it stays on the plate as you make your way back to the table. There’s beef under there somewhere and it was bloody good. 🤗

The son and wife had pork and most of wife’s food ended up in the gullet of my son as she doesn’t eat much, but understands that she can pile it on her plate then give it to the ravenous son. 🤣
2 glasses of Merlot and an apple crumble with ice cream topped it off. 

IMG_2435.jpeg

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3