Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

lol,    I've never seen a pizza like that.

Neither had I, but apparently it was nice. I did get offered a piece,  but didn't fancy it as just finished my banana split.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Neither had I, but apparently it was nice. I did get offered a piece,  but didn't fancy it as just finished my banana split.

I strictly follow savoury followed by sweet food planning and would never go back to pizza (even if artistic) after dessert.

• Thumbs Up 2

I had the BBQ pork ribs in Monsoon this evening,absolutely delicious & the carafe of house red was not bad.

Picture I took turned out awful so you're stuck with my description.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Last meal in Udon for a while.

Decent feed in the Brick house for 180b

20240325_083833.jpg

Looks good value for the price; never eaten there as I usually eat at Irish Clock or the Pannarai Hotel across the road.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Kataleya wanted me to make a cheesecake so I had a first time go.

Thanks for the reminder to make up a Siamburi's order.  This cheesecake is a favourite of mine.

image.png

• Thumbs Up 4

17 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Had to add more photos here due max file size

IMG20240324154957.jpg

IMG20240325132212.jpg

IMG20240325133136.jpg

That’s really nice.

Had to go to see my solicitor in Bracknell yesterday again so stopped in M&S for my free cappuccino and had Victoria sponge cake for lunch.

IMG_0165.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 4

20 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Looks good value for the price; never eaten there as I usually eat at Irish Clock or the Pannarai Hotel across the road.

It is very good value, we often have the breakfast in the Irish Clock too, but another BM here had the breakfast a day or two earlier and said it was good, but too much food for him!

I stayed in the Pannarai for the first time this trip, but didn't try the food.

We met an American guy who came into the hotel every morning and paid for the buffet breakfast and did say how good it was.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Kataleya wanted me to make a cheesecake so I had a first time go.

It is a white chocolate millionaire's cheesecake; all I know is, it is bloody rich with fat and sugar, not a good heart partner.

It looks bloody delicious mate!!!

The annoying thing is that when I was Kateleya's age, the calories would be burned off on an afternoon bike ride followed by a game of footie...I am sure it is the same for her too!!!!

Nowadays my arteries are clogged just reading the ingredients !!

• Haha 3