Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

^^^^^

Then followed by ...

But these blueberry muffins are the bollocks 😋 

20220611_095633.jpg

I expect the blueberry "bollocks" are more likely to be the cause of weight gain than what's in your previous post Mr. Krap.

2 hours ago, SteveBC said:

I expect the blueberry "bollocks" are more likely to be the cause of weight gain than what's in your previous post Mr. Krap.

Absolutely, but sure, I'm on holiday so it's allowed, and I've stayed away from this chocolate 'statue' at breakfast .........so far 😁

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Absolutely, but sure, I'm on holiday so it's allowed, and I've stayed away from this chocolate 'statue' at breakfast .........so far 😁

image.jpg

Rubbish!

You are just waiting for it all to melt then you are gonna .............. Oooops sorry, I forgot this is a family oriented thread......

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Stillearly said:

still early ....  

Welcome drink , Rose , Lobster salad , udon noodles curry , pudding wine on the house ... , can't remember the name of this but it was lovely , Disorono ... 🙃

980167D2-658D-463F-92F2-1330CDFFAE11.jpeg

15C3EC19-FF72-4FD0-B2D1-34CBE84A50F9.jpeg

A9BFCC9F-550C-436B-A109-2BA0D93FDD68.jpeg

22FEB68C-6EEC-4C5D-BCAF-3AABC74F6B96.jpeg

E3B7F6D6-4D95-4887-BEFB-6A2507C580A1.jpeg

D4739C83-0C2F-4F78-93DB-ED3A1FC70C7B.jpeg

7BB07AC1-44B0-4AF4-B737-9A216EC47841.jpeg

Damn the Food Network is going to give you your own show soon. Great quality there

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Pricey Thai food in Palmanova..

3325B933-8A55-413E-B775-D7B99DD61861.jpeg

Jesus my chest started having palpitations again scanning that menu. It seems like whenever you’ve posted prices it’s been great value. I’m assuming this is a touristy trap or just a more expensive town on the island? 

We just had a Top 100 restaurant list released for Canada, and 15 or so spots were here in Montreal. One was a Thai spot I never heard of, looked at his menu online and couldn’t believe the prices for simple dishes. Pretty much the same as above, and with many fewer items. Yes I know things have gone way up, but I’m convinced some places are just using labour and food cost as an excuse to fatten bottom lines. 

And where I live add 30-35% for tax and tip….I don’t know how these places can be packed with customers. It’s like in 2009 when my friend and I had 2 vodkas at Lebua Skybar, tab was 1000B+. I thought, damn 2 drinks is like 3 days’ wage for a labourer. 

Well 🇨🇦 is not there yet……but eating out is getting crazy

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Jesus my chest started having palpitations again scanning that menu. It seems like whenever you’ve posted prices it’s been great value. I’m assuming this is a touristy trap or just a more expensive town on the island? 

We just had a Top 100 restaurant list released for Canada, and 15 or so spots were here in Montreal. One was a Thai spot I never heard of, looked at his menu online and couldn’t believe the prices for simple dishes. Pretty much the same as above, and with many fewer items. Yes I know things have gone way up, but I’m convinced some places are just using labour and food cost as an excuse to fatten bottom lines. 

And where I live add 30-35% for tax and tip….I don’t know how these places can be packed with customers. It’s like in 2009 when my friend and I had 2 vodkas at Lebua Skybar, tab was 1000B+. I thought, damn 2 drinks is like 3 days’ wage for a labourer. 

Well 🇨🇦 is not there yet……but eating out is getting crazy

No this is Palmanova , I thought it would be good value .. was shocked and I didn't bother 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Out in Sri Racha again at a place I've been before and I let the other half choose the food.

On the left of the round variety plate was fermented pork - not good.  In the middle the thin pinky coloured stuff was something to do with ginger - not good.  The rest was OK, even the blackish things at the back.  You can't see on the photo, but at first sight they looked like fishes eyeballs, but were actually boiled eggs in a jelly.  The eggs themselves were black, both the yolk and the white.  First for me but tasted OK.

thai food 04.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, KWA said:

Out in Sri Racha again at a place I've been before and I let the other half choose the food.

On the left of the round variety plate was fermented pork - not good.  In the middle the thin pinky coloured stuff was something to do with ginger - not good.  The rest was OK, even the blackish things at the back.  You can't see on the photo, but at first sight they looked like fishes eyeballs, but were actually boiled eggs in a jelly.  The eggs themselves were black, both the yolk and the white.  First for me but tasted OK.

thai food 04.jpg

Hahaha! I would have demolished everything on that table.....1,000 year old eggs...perfect in a dutch oven later !!!