What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

3 hours ago, Lantern said:

Pretty sure. These were great big wooden barrels. It was over 40 years ago now.

Good Wood | Craft Beer & Brewing

There used to be 4 of those on the back wall of the first pub I ever went in(in 1968 or 9). 2 x Courage Best & 2 x Courage Directors.

One of each in use & one settling.

2 minutes ago, Painter said:

We have what we call "rocket fuel".... pimms with extra gin....

Will try that next time .. jug now finished, just put all the alcohol infused berries in a bowl and eaten with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream  😁

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Last night when I was half sozzled I noticed this was on offer in Saisburys for £25,usually £35.So I ordered one & then noticed that they charge you £4 for click & collect if under £40....so I bought 2.There should be a breathalyser on my laptop😂.

Then when I picked it up today I noticed they had their 25% off 6 bottles or more so got 6 x Oyster Bay Merlot as well.

a4bb1b1c-f56e-44e5-b671-d9495f206f8c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Last night when I was half sozzled I noticed this was on offer in Saisburys for £25,usually £35.So I ordered one & then noticed that they charge you £4 for click & collect if under £40....so I bought 2.There should be a breathalyser on my laptop😂.

Then when I picked it up today I noticed they had their 25% off 6 bottles or more so got 6 x Oyster Bay Merlot as well.

I'm liking it, hopefully tescos will be 25% off soon too.

5 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Soooo smooooth😎

• Like 1