Cricket

coxyhog

Ideal scenario....?

Bat until mid afternoon on day 3, building up a 450ish lead, then declare, leaving us 2.5 days to bowl them out? Or would Mr cautious Root want a 550 lead?

Of course, this is the English team we are talking about, so Indians back in bat just after lunch....?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

About time Woakes was brought back,his record in England is very good.

Did well, considering his last red ball game was a year ago!

That Robinson looks a good find, if if stays fit and off Twitter!

Now, we need the top order to wag...

Edited by Painter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Painter said:

Did well, considering his last red ball game was a year ago!

That Robinson looks a good find, if if stays fit and off Twitter!

Now, we need the top order to wag...

Well I guess any sort of lead will be good....

• Like 1

Sloppy bowling at Thakur, need to not lose concentration. Poor fielding as well. Woakes was immense, and had 2 or 3 dropped catches. Spoilt for fast bowlers currently, Wood, Archer, Broad. Mahmood etc all missing. Less said about Hameed's wicket the better. 

Good days cricket for the spectators and TV viewers. Hopefully England can get near Indian's total. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Sloppy bowling at Thakur, need to not lose concentration. Poor fielding as well. Woakes was immense, and had 2 or 3 dropped catches. Spoilt for fast bowlers currently, Wood, Archer, Broad. Mahmood etc all missing. Less said about Hameed's wicket the better. 

Good days cricket for the spectators and TV viewers. Hopefully England can get near Indian's total. 

These games with lower scores are a great watch, hopefully we can get a bit ahead! 😱

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

These games with lower scores are a great watch, hopefully we can get a bit ahead! 😱

Main concern for me is Roots failure, as I don't have much confidence in some of the others. I think the 'leave' stroke is a dying art. 😀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2