Cricket

coxyhog

• 2 weeks later...

Great match going on in Centurion between South Africa and India. 1st test match of 3.

India batting first were 3 down after day one, then day 2 was washed out totally. Lunch just called on day 3 with South Africa batting and one down. 8 wickets have fallen for 76 runs this morning, an Indian collapse to do England proud. 

This match and the Ashes show that Test cricket is anything but dead or boring. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't watch or like cricket but I look in on this thread from time to time to see if there has been a good result for England. I can't remember the last time I broke into a smile, pretty depressing thread, will be another month before I take the unusual step of visiting again but seems likely the same facial expression.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

So England's top T20 batsmen(Bairstow,Buttler,Malan,Stokes)are useless at test cricket mainly because they play too much white ball.

But they're not playing in the WI because they've just been playing in a test series.

How f***d up is English cricket?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

So England's top T20 batsmen(Bairstow,Buttler,Malan,Stokes)are useless at test cricket mainly because they play too much white ball.

But they're not playing in the WI because they've just been playing in a test series.

Totally

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

And that, in a nutshell, is why Giles and Silverwood need to be sacked immediately. 

Fucking pair of them ain't a fucking clue what they're doing. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

So why isn't Liam Livingstone playing?

Our most exciting newcomer for ages is he injured or playing in a franchise somewhere?

Watched quite a lot of the BBL matches and not seen him there. 

Can't think of anywhere else he'd be.