Cricket

coxyhog

54 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I'd probably take Duckett over Curran personally. Plenty of bowling options among the rest of the team.

Duckett, unfortunately,  isnt in the squad at the moment. 

Like @coxyhog, I'd play Salt as keeper, letting Buttler give up that responsibility and concentrate on captaining and batting. Yes, Milan can be a match winner, like yesterday, but is too erratic for me, and I wasn't impressed with him running Salt out yesterday. Whether Salt plays at 3, or Buttler goes in at 3 is open for debate.

Bowlers.... Rashid has got to start, although he didnt perform too well this series. Moeen and Stokes give a couple of extra options. We have a dilemma with the number of left arm quicks (bet that doesnt happen often!) and need to get a balance, so I'm not sure Curran, Willey and Topley will all play. If Wood keeps stays fit (please....) he's got to start. Nos 7 -10 can bat in any order...

england-t20-world-cup-june-afaea5206f1ef

It's a strong squad... whatever combination they choose should do well.... if they all turn up on the day....

Edited by Painter
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, CalEden said:

In a couple of weeks, I will be attending the England verses Australia Cricket Match in Melbourne. Really looking forward to it. It will be a first for me.   

Will be 100,000 fans at that. Massive stadium.

• Like 1

Just bought a ticket for the women's one dayer in next year's Ashes series against the criminals. 

£20 for a platinum level ticket for the best view at the Ageas. 

Equivalent ticket for the men's one dayer against NZ is £95 at the Ageas. 

Cheap day out. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, galenkia said:

Just bought a ticket for the women's one dayer in next year's Ashes series against the criminals. 

Cheap day out. 

Awesome price...I can't wait for them to meet India again 🤨

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, galenkia said:

Cheap day out. 

Wouldn’t go even if it was free 😀

• Thumbs Up 1