Best Pattaya Bar

dcfc2007

22 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Must help they sell so much it, having it turning over and fresh. Like the beer Lao myself, they always have that in stock.

I liked going in there in the afternoon for something to eat and a mango smoothie. 

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

I liked going in there in the afternoon for something to eat and a mango smoothie. 

Used to do the same but the food seemed to go downhill for me. Remember having Thai in there one night with you and others and it's was fine. But after that had too many bad meals on a spin, and decided to focus on the booze🥴

2 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Never tried the Beer Garden, not sure why so must make an effort next time I’m in town. 

I've only been once , wasn't that impressed with the food and never went back .. 

most of these bars on this thread I've never drank at , will have walked past but never felt the need to stop ..

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I've only been once , wasn't that impressed with the food and never went back .. 

most of these bars on this thread I've never drank at , will have walked past but never felt the need to stop ..

Fair enough, so many bars in the town, if you don't rate one on first visit move on. Never understood folk who get hung up on hating a particular bar.

What's your fav out of interest?- can't believe you walk by them all 😉

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Fair enough, so many bars in the town, if you don't rate one on first visit move on. Never understood folk who get hung up on hating a particular bar.

What's your fav out of interest?- can't believe you walk by them all 😉

I don't really have one at the moment , although I did spend quite a bit of time in Jibbys last trip , for me a bar needs eye candy and not be too noisy  ....  I met with a mate in his favourite bar last trip , Shooters on Soi 7 , lots of fun girls, but the volume of the music did my head in ..I tried to stick it out but only lasted two drinks before making my excuses 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm a people/gal watcher so i like an open bar in a great location where there is always outside activity. New Star Bar on the corner of WS/Soi Diamond was my fav for many years. Comfortable chairs, a great bunch of gals who i got to know really well, it ticked all my boxes. I then discovered Na's bar in Soi 7 opposite Tequila Reef, once again a great place to people/gal watch and a crazy bunch of gals working there.

Then when Phil opened Le Pub i made that my bar of choice, Phil's a great guy who knows the business inside out and runs a tight ship and once again a great bunch of fun gals.    

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 year later...

I have many fond memories from the days of the U-Too bar, the original one which was on 2nd road opposite the Alcazar Cabaret place. around 60 girls working, 5 good pool tables, good and clean toilets, even had security at the entrance so you were never bothered with sellers/beggars.       Alas when the site owner decided to re-develope the area the U-Too moved up to Drinking Street, but it was never as good as before.

Dark side, the Black Pearl when it was owned by the original German chap. Had some GREAT times in there, fantastic memories !!

Walking Street area, i'd say Nui's Go-Go, it was dead opposite What's Up Go-Go, only a small place and mostly average girls ( but normally 2 or 3 cuties too ), BUT most anything was ok, the girls were absolute filth ( right up my Soi ) and i can't recall the owner Nui ever saying "Steve, you can't do that in here". When things really got going she would lock the entrance door and sit outside unlocking for a few seconds only to admit new customers as and when.

SteveBC

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24593178@N04/

Edited by SteveBC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/29/2020 at 2:35 AM, Stillearly said:

On 4/29/2020 at 2:36 AM, Nickrock said:

I went in to the beer garden a year ago ( had not been in for a few years ) found the food very average and a long wait for the food ( was about 6pm)

Agree never a big fan of the place

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will always have a place in my heart for New Star Bar on the corner of WS and Soi Diamond, it was where i met the love of my life. Back in 2006 it had a bunch of really lovely attractive gals but wifey was the lucky one i picked lol

The bar was raised and as an avid people watcher (the gals) it provided me with a comfortable seat from which to satisfy my desires.

Obviously when i joined the Secrets board i started to use the bar and quickly realised what a great bar it was, from then on it became my bar of choice when wifey and i visited Pattaya.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 2:04 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

I will always have a place in my heart for New Star Bar on the corner of WS and Soi Diamond, it was where i met the love of my life. Back in 2006 it had a bunch of really lovely attractive gals but wifey was the lucky one i picked lol

The bar was raised and as an avid people watcher (the gals) it provided me with a comfortable seat from which to satisfy my desires.

Obviously when i joined the Secrets board i started to use the bar and quickly realised what a great bar it was, from then on it became my bar of choice when wifey and i visited Pattaya.

Was it once called cats corner ?  or have I got the wrong corner  

1 hour ago, gs joe said:

Was it once called cats corner ?  or have I got the wrong corner  

Wrong corner mate.

Catz Corner great little bar Paul the owner ex CID and head of Murder Squad  in UK seen so much horror in his life only had faith in animals. Lovely man believe he is in Sattahip now. Bitch will know.

Thread is best Pattaya bar not ago go so for drinks etc and ahem ..... its ...

Tahitian Queen.

Lenny's / Shooters.

Lovely Corner on Soi 7 Beach Road still there.

Le Pub obviously

Rockhouse some amazing nights

Butterfly Bar Soi 6 back in the day 

Secrets ...... 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Wrong corner mate.

Catz Corner great little bar Paul the owner ex CID and head of Murder Squad  in UK seen so much horror in his life only had faith in animals. Lovely man believe he is in Sattahip now. Bitch will know.

Thread is best Pattaya bar not ago go so for drinks etc and ahem ..... its ...

Tahitian Queen.

Lenny's / Shooters.

Lovely Corner on Soi 7 Beach Road still there.

Le Pub obviously

Rockhouse some amazing nights

Butterfly Bar Soi 6 back in the day 

Secrets ...... 

Paul last I knew was upcountry raising and selling chickens

12 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Paul last I knew was upcountry raising and selling chickens

Mexican chickens ??? ya got any clips ...... or goats ....... or donkeys  .... 

Mrs brother breeds them fucking chickens for fighting (fighting ya read it right). Most boring crap you've ever seen fat chickens not really wanting to fight and drunken Thais gambling away ...... fat roosters basically.

Thanks Larry lovely fella Paul ....got robbed blind in later years by cashiers stole the lot ...... money lenders Thai mafia he told me everything. 

• 2 weeks later...

FLB was a great venue back in the day, when the likes of Oscar ,Gman, Grendel, TSD15, Ellobo, Montydog, Stuhu, BTM1275 , PSP etc were regulars. Some good nights in there.

Cherry Bar when it was on Soi 8 was a bit crazy at times, always a good crowd and made some good friends during that time.

Nowadays In LKM it's Jibbys for me, air con comfort, good girls and a very nice toilet.

Le Pub also a great place , well run, good food and great girls.

• Like 1

Just now, Butch said:

FLB was a great venue back in the day, when the likes of Oscar ,Gman, Grendel, TSD15, Ellobo, Montydog, Stuhu, BTM1275 , PSP etc were regulars. Some good nights in there.

Cherry Bar when it was on Soi 8 was a bit crazy at times, always a good crowd and made some good friends during that time.

Nowadays In LKM it's Jibbys for me, air con comfort, good girls and a very nice toilet.

Le Pub also a great place , well run, good food and great girls.

ive seen soi 7 and 8 in the 90s.it was booming.even before the pandemic,they sadly went downhill.its a new strart for everything when it does start,some wont reopen and some will have a roughride.

• Like 2

Just now, matth said:

ive seen soi 7 and 8 in the 90s.it was booming.even before the pandemic,they sadly went downhill.its a new strart for everything when it does start,some wont reopen and some will have a roughride.

Hi Matth

Welcome to the forum.

Agree mate, it's been going downhill for a good few years now, which is a shame, used to be the place to hang out before heading to Walking Street.up  Soi 8, then down Soi 7, onto a baht bus and into Walking St for even more fun and frolics.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, matth said:

My first planned trip to Pattaya was in 2003 and the first place I stayed was the Eastiny Hotel on Soi 8 - I only lasted two nights there before moving around the corner to the Bella Vista on the short connecting road between 7 and 8 because I just couldn't handle the noise - every bar was rocking and it was a total cacophony of noise, just amazing - you could spend a whole evening having fun and never even leave the street. I guess it really started going downhill when the bars began to be replaced with hotels.

• Thumbs Up 3