You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

My favourite videos presently are exercise videos that I do everyday of the working week, take a break at weekends but find myself just going for a walk instead.

They are really low cardio exercises for beginners which I repeat often but since my heart operation these type of workouts offer me an excellent work out and if you don't stop the video you work up a good sweat as well..  My wife and I tend to do them together although she moves on to abs and glut work outs after.

I find the guy offers me an incentive to work out, like his style and there are no beauties to get in the way of the serious message he gives.

I am 65 so a good video for me.  I do tubes and bands as well for my resistance and weight training needs.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Horizondave said:

My favourite videos presently are exercise videos that I do everyday of the working week, take a break at weekends but find myself just going for a walk instead.

They are really low cardio exercises for beginners

I find the guy offers me an incentive to work out, like his style and there are no beauties to get in the way of the serious message he gives.

Ta dave - that looks good - will give it a try.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^^ Great video. Was curious how they shot that which led me to this guy's YT channel. He's a great speaker and does an excellent job of explaining the engineering and thought process that went into building a drone capable of making videos, like the one you posted.

He has another vid on the steps to building your own drone. If I was ready to take up another hobby, this would be it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

^^^ Great video. Was curious how they shot that which led me to this guy's YT channel. He's a great speaker and does an excellent job of explaining the engineering and thought process that went into building a drone capable of making videos, like the one you posted.

He has another vid on the steps to building your own drone. If I was ready to take up another hobby, this would be it.

Thanks, interesting.

You can buy them off the shelf now. DJI FPV (first person view) puts you in the pilot's seat.

Save going out on the bike to check the reservoirs. Just fly the drone.

https://www.banggood.com/DJI-FPV-Combo-10KM-1080P-FPV-4K-60fps-150-FOV-Camera-20mins-Flight-Time-140-km-or-h-Speed-FPV-Drone-RC-Quadcopter-FPV-Goggles-V2-5_8GHz-Transmitter-Mode2-p-1817652.html?utm_design=18&utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=mail_21Springsale03_fridayc&utm_campaign=newsletteremarsys&utm_content=elaine&sc_src=email_4772679&sc_eh=992f2f4d3e24719c1&sc_llid=1167713&sc_lid=202786052&sc_uid=Cm1LyQONnt&southeast=TH&DCC=TH&currency=USD&cur_warehouse=CN

Edited by fygjam

15 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Thanks, interesting.

You can buy them off the shelf now. DJI FPV (first person view) puts you in the pilot's seat.

That dji could never perform the same maneuver s with the precision as the small cinewhoops,read some bad reviews on the dji one,overpriced for sure,ive been flying the dji mavic 1 and 2 for 3 years now,mainly just a camera in the sky,but sometimes i switch into fpv mode but nothing like the cinewhoops,great fun all the same.

I am pretty sure that there is a topic about You Tube videos but I'm jiggered if I can find. Admin please feel free to move this if required.

I can across this in my early morning wanders through You Tube. You start at Pattaya oriented stuff and end up watch how to debone a chicken.

Anyway this woman's comments sounds so familiar.

Good to know that you can around twice in you allotted 5 minute ST.

• john luke changed the title to You Tube (Threads Merged)